What's new

Got robbed, im out ...

slackx

Veteran
That sucks man!

Happened to me too. Time to move to a new place and invest in security cameras. It's always nice to KNOW who did it.

I thought I did, I might have been right, but I lost a friend in calling them out.

A friend would understand you question everyone and unless they did it they'd still be by your side.

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Red, my heart goes out to you. Just try to remember everybody here is sending positive energy your way :ying:

I really enjoy lurking your threads, and sincerely hope you find peace with this quickly.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Red...I wish there was more that I could say. It gets brighter. It just takes a long time to get back up. I've been through more break-ins than you can count on one hand....people in the gutter ass city I used to live in made fucking livings out of casing growers and dealers. I've lost all my shit about 4 times. We finally had to move, risked losing our house, credit, fucking everything we had after working on our lives together for almost 10 years. I hate this fucking game....I love weed, but if it didn't mean losing my mate...I'd fucking leave this house faster than you can spit. I fucking hate this life for this exact reason...motherfuckers NEVER let you have shit because people won't WORK for shit. I live in a place now where 5 people know the location...and they all know if something happened, I'm coming for em'. Get lost from where you are, get a new place....you're gonna have to give something up, but get to where you're safe. The last time my door flew open, there were two %!@@$^& coming at us with guns drawn and one of them was on me. Don't let it get that far...your place is marked sweetheart....make a plan.

I'm so sorry Red, you're the last person who should have had this happen.

Don't say anything to anyone that doesn't need to know what happened....wait to see who acts strange around you or acts "too" cool with you...read everyone. You know how you feel right now, everyone is a suspect. Wait, watch and listen...

statusquo

Shitty =/ I know how you feel - I got robbed for about 15K worth of stuff relatively recently (instruments, laptops, money, green etc). Not much you can do besides keep your chin up most of the time. Best of luck.
Edit: move like missblunted suggested. Might not be convenient but imo it's totally necessary after a serious breach like that =/

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
wow, i truly feel for you.....im so sorry this happened.

one of the worst feeling ever, especially when your counting on the end product...

so sorry bro.........

C

Cookie monster

Red I'm really sorry to read such bad news and I hope karma catches up with the scumbags who robbed you.

All we can do is hope you bounce back soon and be thankful that your ok.

ruthless

Will the bank not give you a loan? A friend of mine got a loan from some dodgy loan company when he was unemployed to set himself up.

Iv been robbed before, puts you back to square 1 from everything you worked for its a fuckin shit thing to happen.

Best of luck hope you get back on your feet soon

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the kind words guys, im so fucking depressed right now that i dont know what else to do,

no the OP did not get rob, the house where i live got robbed, no grow here, no one knows where i live beside my gf, and i wouldnt think my gf robbed me,

they took all her jewls which is about 10k worth,

all my stuff worth about 30k - they took 15k cash in the safe i had save up for emergency and rent for the OP,

basically im cleaned out, they even took my jeans shirt and shoes

this fucking suck, now i really have to depend on the OP just to get by,,, and the OP is not doing well either. ...

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hey Red,
Really sorry to hear about your space being violated. When you get to a new spot & feel like safe starting up again I bet the SDF crew can help with equipment / genetics.

Relentless

Veteran
wow!!! rought times..
i cant believe they had enough time to not only take all your cash and valuables, but your clothes, wtf!!
damn thieves!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
thanks for the kind words guys, im so fucking depressed right now that i dont know what else to do,

no the OP did not get rob, the house where i live got robbed, no grow here, no one knows where i live beside my gf, and i wouldnt think my gf robbed me,

they took all her jewls which is about 10k worth,

all my stuff worth about 30k - they took 15k cash in the safe i had save up for emergency and rent for the OP,

basically im cleaned out, they even took my jeans shirt and shoes

this fucking suck, now i really have to depend on the OP just to get by,,, and the OP is not doing well either. ...

i know it looks bad right now. but your friends irl and on here will do whatever it takes to help you out, trust me. i was very surprised on who helped me and as much help as i have gotten since my bust.....big ups

I

In~Plain~Site

i know it looks bad right now. but your friends irl and on here will do whatever it takes to help you out, trust me. i was very surprised on who helped me and as much help as i have gotten since my bust.....big ups

I was just about to chime in with those very words, Red.

You get by with a lil' help from your friends :joint: \\

Keep your head up :ying:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran

thanks krunch, i hope the best for your situation bro!
as for now, im going to search for a job asap so i can pay for the bills

good thing they left me my old ass computer and a monitor from 2001 so i can go online and rant/

T

tokinafaty420

^That is very helpful if you're in the right situation.

Yes it is and I recommend everyone not cheap out on it. Especially if you rent. The home itself is usually covered, but not your property inside. If there isn't any grow op where you live I would definitely order a policy. For renter's insurance you can get $50,000 coverage for as little as $100 a year. Hell even if you do live with your grow op I'd still get it.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you not have home or renter's insurance?

i talk to the landlord and she said there is none, i asked her if this happened before, and now she told me it happened once before i moved in, but they only took the stuff in the yard.

I got mad and told her why didnt you tell me this when i first ask you, you told me this is a safe neighbor hood.

Then i realize this is no one fault beside the thief....

I really want to stay on the positive side but its really hard to do that when you're looking at an empty house.

T

tokinafaty420

i talk to the landlord and she said there is none, i asked her if this happened before, and now she told me it happened once before i moved in, but they only took the stuff in the yard.

I got mad and told her why didnt you tell me this when i first ask you, you told me this is a safe neighbor hood.

Then i realize this is no one fault beside the thief....

I really want to stay on the positive side but its really hard to do that when you're looking at an empty house.

Keep your chin up friend. You and your g/f still have your lives. What was taken is just items that can be replaced in time. Remember that and go give your g/f a kiss. Shes more valuable than any TV or jeans.