What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Got robbed, fuck my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Used to use this, along with many outdoor growers..

90 round per second airsoft, completely legal....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7lKQY_qp68&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HQke65BToE

used to keep a hoppers worth of paintballs in the freezer..

frozen paintballs at 300fps HURT!!!

and my dark angel was quite fast ;)
images

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sure..add a nice murder charge to the troubles,Im sure he would love to go to prison,and leave his family for many many years,all because he shot some idiots trying to steal his plants.I believe killing never solves anything,and a few young idiots trying to steal your crop,doesnt warrant going full on commando and causing a massacre.

The media will crucify him,and use him as an example.

Even in medical states,a marijuana grower going full on murder is NOT a good thing,and would only cause more harm than good.

Im sorry for your loss Organic,I still say PLEASE consider an indoor garden man,that way you wont be without the precios medicine.

I dare ya! I DOUBLE-DOG-DARE YA!!!

show me where I suggested he shoot anyone.
show me where I suggested he even HURT anyone!!!!!

thank you for taking my post and having it fit your agenda whatever the f that is.......

your 0 out of 4 on the Helpful Post should give you an idea, btw one of those was certainly mine, I shoulda red repped you though for dragging my good humored joke into a murder charge.

some members are snapperheads, I don't necessarily mean you though Blaz3, not necessarily.

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I am only going to say one thing about the "murder" comments.

God gave me the right to defend my self, not my government. I am the kind of guy that stands for his rights, even if it means rotting in jail, I am very principled. These guys were outside my window where the people I care about the most sleep. If you guys think for a second after this wake up call I wont defend myself if these guys come at me, then your dead wrong.

Blaz3

Sorry S4L...didnt mean to insult you?...I jsut meant,its never easy killing anybody,not alot of people are cut out for serving a VERY long time in prison.

Its all cool,yeah I can handle prison,its no bigdeal..but when youre in that court room,and the jury finds you guilty,and the judge gives you 30-life,that person's perspective could QUICKLY change.I wouldn't wish prison on my worst enemy.

Organic man,I feel you.Take care of yourself and your loved ones,THAT's the most important thing brother.Live to grow another day,Im happy this wasn't worse.

I'd definitely rethink things before you do an outdoor grow again..these punks WILL be back,how do you think they knew you had a grow?...is it visible from the street?

Or did somebody know?..a friend perhaps brother??Think it over,and above all,stay safe.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone here thinks your plants are worth killing someone over you are sadly confused and a truly ignorant individual.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

it's all good I 'spose, hanging a warning sign or 3 exactly the way I suggest might give someone a moment to consider that the owner is armed, using ones own fear against them can be a powerful tool. aside from any local ordinance forbidding the hanging of signs on fences I think there's no laws against making veiled threats to afford yourself some protection.......

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
what if they fell on a spike and killed themselves whilst carrying my shit away?

think i'd feel we were about equal lol..

Last edited:

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
just a bunch of plants or someones lively-hood? where is the line drawn?

I'm not saying you were doing this for financial gain, Organic, I know you aren't, but asking the serious question; when is it okay to use deadly force to protect your property and loved ones? I have gone to great lengths in the past to defend myself in the face of GRAVE danger and in those cases, i used whatever i had at my disposal. If I was a gun owner, pretty sure I would have no problem shooting a burglar in the ass/thigh. Don't have to kill an intruder, just stop the motherfucker(s).

I checked out the top three tiers for P G&E usage. Holy Shit, 34 c. a Kwh? my god, i pay 1/8th of that. crazy shit.

rbdf

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

My sincere condolences OB.

I have a small crop now that are to be my buds till next year. I wake with more and more fear each day that when I look out the window that my plants will be gone.

Just the tops are barely visable from the road if you know that you are looking for. And they are still getting taller with buds.

Not to mention I live close to a place where folks walk past all the time.

As for dogs, I have a small ankle bitter that is quite the watchdog but offers only alarm for protection.

But with regard to big dogs, most can be bought off with a piece of meat, some require a valium in the meat.

From your discription, you just did not wake up soon enough. Let me ask you this, what would have done if you had caught them before they began to cut your girls?

I ask becuase I my sweet wife asked me the same thing.

Well, since I live in a city, I would call the cops and I would tell them there are intruders in my yard and they are trying to get into my house and I would add that I think I saw a shotgun to hasten their butts along. Then go out and stand my ground.

As for me, I am thinking that when I go to the hardware store I am going to get myself a motion sensor or two with lights and loud radio or cd player plugger into it. I think I will have it play the "Ride Of The Valkries".

minds_I

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Nobody should die over cannabis......nobody. Those who think death is deserved for ripping plants needs a life coach. Intimidation goes a long way though. These punks had no idea who u are an just stumbled onto your grow. If they knew you or of you they would know to wait till its mature atleast .....just my 2 cents. Protect ur fam at all costs. Guns ........better to have it an not need it, then to need it an not have it.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
If anyone here thinks your plants are worth killing someone over you are sadly confused and a truly ignorant individual.

what if they fell on a spike and killed themselves whilst carrying my shit away?

Is it really?

Do you think these guys are ripping him off has GOOD intentions?

Imagine is Organicbuds saw the kats and went to his garden and said "Get The Fuck Out!", what do you think will happen?

Think they will go "yes sir!"?

No! They will go and kick his fucking face in, or shot him and STILL rip his crop off. We would not of heard from him, till his wife came on to his account and said he was murdered for his crop...

A warning shot puts rippers on the fast path out your neighborhood....

I may offend people with THIS post more then most of my posts, BUT IM BEING REAL HERE....

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
agreed they will be low life scum on the road to a existence of leeching off other good honest people,, they have to be taught a lesson one day..

it may just be a fist, maybe a bullet, but they were more than willing to run that risk to fuck you over..

Blaz3

Yeah..

what if a COP had that happended to them??..then youre REALLY fucked

Nobody should die over cannabis......nobody. Those who think death is deserved for ripping plants needs a life coach. Intimidation goes a long way though. These punks had no idea who u are an just stumbled onto your grow. If they knew you or of you they would know to wait till its mature atleast .....just my 2 cents. Protect ur fam at all costs. Guns ........better to have it an not need it, then to need it an not have it.

Yeah,even if it WAS his livelyhood..Id rather be homeless on the streets,then in a 8x8 for decades.

OrganicBuds

Veteran

I don't think killing somebody over pot plants is the answer. However, after seeing these guys on camera, let me tell you I would not doubt they are prepared for the worst. So, should I ignore this and let my family be possibly killed themselves in fairness to these theifs? Please show me your logic on this one?
You miss the point entirely. I wouldn't be killing somebody over my plants. I would be defending myself from intruders on my property. I wouldn't just shoot somebody in the back, but I would defend myself if they came at me. Once again, that is your God given right, sorry you are too liberal to understand this. You act like I would hunt them down by following broken tree branches and track them back to their house where I would slaughter their families. Get a grip.
Also, you tell me to stay on topic in the GSC thread when talking about my GSC getting ripped. Now you come in here and talk more crap. Please get out.

Also, to the people who say get a dog and blah blah blah. I would lay down my life before I would let somebody kill my animal over my pot garden, no doubt. I love my dogs just as much as my wife and family. I got myself into this, nobody else but me should be on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts