What's new

Got me some FFA Today

D

Delta Force

Thanks guys......appreciate it alot......... :wave:

CC-I feel like out of the new gear i've been rocking she behave nicely for me.....def liked the nutes......and phattened up nice near the 40-45 day mark. Def a good scrog plant....or quick flip with high numbers as she stretches a bit.........and gotta love trimmin her.....I mean almost no leaf.......just chop.....snip.......snip.....done!

Great strain period.....anyone who can snag it should give her a run....for sure.

:joint:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeh delta yours look like it bubbled up nice ...with them fury trics...yehhh

can you give me a clue to the taste!!...is it on par with cheese bro

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
can you give me a clue to the taste!!
Alright, this isn't easy because it's sort of a unique taste, but here goes... ummm, imagine Sour Diesel without the sharp skunkiness, and with a touch of berry. Damn, it's not easy to put into words. Sexual? hehehe It's sort of like a cousin to skunk, without smelling of skunk. The smell is IMMENSE, pungent, skunk is in there, but as a side note. I tend to smell a definite berry undertone in there, too.

When I have FFA, it becomes my #1 choice of smoke as long as I have it. It's the only herb I've ever hoarded in a secret place to make it last. Even breaking it up to smoke is fun, those bulbous calyxes crumble under my fingertips, and I can't help but smell my fingers before smoking the joint.

Anyone else wanna take a crack at describing the smell?

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
woooohhhooo.........sexual healin.

im feelin it!!.....FFA...."healin in a sexual taste way"...lol

i bet its some very heavy fury berry..."big fury sexual berry".....its not a like a ssh "asid to the point taste", is it ??

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is FFA from the original seed plant. :) BEFORE I knew how special the smoke was.

20mssXogka_keeper_clone.jpg

20ffa_up_close.jpg

Last edited:

Buddle

Veteran
DF..she does look pretty dope.
I've got an FFA in an 18 gal tote..lol...shes a beast.
I LOVE the snowdog...Flavor that never ends and she gets me ripped!!! I vegged a huge one for outdoors.I enjoy more of a sativa high.She and the ogkra x C99 are my new favs..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just thought i would post some related stuff on here!!

i bought ssh x ogka...on the weekend... all credit to herb for this at 60 days..

im lovin rez`s ogka crosses!!....rez said sfv is better....i love lemon...shame it dont look to be showing through to much on the ssh x ogka....still looks like its some next level sticky wet......... thick pistols....(the white hairs look like ive not seen this before some fukin jungel sh1t)

sog sog sog.........and the net is perfect... imo

this will be where i will be waiting for my 100 days....

i think the FFA would be so sweet to taste....this ssh is abit long winded, hope its worth it...it looks gooey!....cant wait!

Last edited:

Piffington

Looking DANK Delta! :respect: Can't wait to try some of my own :bow: Ya think she'd be worth going a little longer ... maybe to 70? I like to melt into my couch hehe :rasta:

U

UBER21

Delta Force said:
60 days and chop.......14 day flush..........FFA

And my favorite

looking awesome there chuck norris.... lol...she looks sooooo much like the ECSD..and has the shorter flowering time as a bonus.....

D

Delta Force

WOW that was quick....i gotta post more pics.......Thanks guys.....really :joint:

Piff- what up playa? yeah she could go 70 and it would prob melt you......The FFA is some thick smoke and it translates into its narcotic heavy stone.........def a put ur ass down weed.....going 70 would be interesting tho. I smoke all day every day so by night time im tired anyway so I like her at 60........Lots of cloudy....few clear...few amber.

Uber-damn right chuck knows good weed! lol.......so much like the ECSD its hard to tell em apart side by side until you take a whiff.......completely different. Visually the same tho and def done quicker.........but nothing will replace the ECSD BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY! lol see you soon mang for sho! we gotta blaze a L or 5!!!!! :muahaha: :wave:

Last edited:
U

UBER21

Delta Force said:
WOW that was quick....i gotta post more pics.......Thanks guys.....really :joint:

Piff- what up playa? yeah she could go 70 and it would prob melt you......The FFA is some thick smoke and it translates into its narcotic heavy stone.........def a put ur ass down weed.....going 70 would be interesting tho. I smoke all day every day so by night time im tired anyway so I like her at 60........Lots of cloudy....few clear...few amber.

Uber-damn right chuck knows good weed! lol.......so much like the ECSD its hard to tell em apart side by side until you take a whiff.......completely different. Visually the same tho and def done quicker.........but nothing will replace the ECSD BOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY! lol see you soon mang for sho! we gotta blaze a L or 5!!!!! :muahaha: :wave:

lol......you got it chuck.......im hoping some ecsd will be at the fiesta.....mang......oh mofo yeah.....blunts....blunts...and more blunts...... :headbange

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
I got me some.....Thank you brother..............

FFA is rooted and growing .....LOL..........