What's new

>>>Got Cookies???<<<

&gt;&gt;&gt;Got Cookies???&lt;&lt;&lt;

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Rat

so if I understand right you will reverse the true OG and pollinate the GSC? and you throwing out some testing beans or what?

thought at first you gonna make em public for sale as soon as the beans developed

keep on growing

peace

KRat

JOJO420

Veteran
I wanna test these in Hawaii. If that's something that you want done, hit me up.
And yeah, don't let the haters get you down,do your thing :)

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey aligee, sounds like a nice project, sign me up also :). GL with the project. I'm definately trying to grab a few cookies hybrids from different people and see what I find out of all of em. You got any other cookies crosses planned and also any with GSC as the mom? I love GSCs (thin mints the most) and this strain has been calling me since I 1st heard about it. Can't wait to try some Cookies! Soon enough til then ya'll take care 1

cmart913

Yup i need to get some cookies. anyone who wants to throw some tester beans to me I will do a full grow journal with pics

hempyftw

Dang....

Dang....

Can't wait to get my hands on the cookies!

I was lucky enough to smoke on it for awhile. Very dense stuff, had a great taste to it.

Looking forward to see people grow out the crosses. Seems like GSC tends to get rather purp?

One of these days!

W89

Veteran
would love to try some of these genetics fuck all of this kinda thing round UK, you americas are spoiled lol

A

Alone

fosho this G gots tuff skin sure didnt start this GAME last nite !!! ALIGEE WHO??? GOOGLE IT
BIYATCHES LOL LOL LOL !!!

Your an ass! I googled it!
Why would you want us to google your name and see this!!!!!!!
You should be ashamed of yourself!
I guess you do have tough skin...your hands must be chaffed and have the grip of steel! Well....your right hand anyway. ROFLMAO!!!

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7tppvHNRLR0AA3lXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE1aWo0OXVnBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMwRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA1NNRTE4OV8yMzQ-/SIG=127k0ursu/EXP=1366568169/**http%3a//www.blogger.com/profile/00358536531973729585

Last edited:
B

BasementGrower

everyones gotta start somewere right? pollen chucking is step 1 .. just like wen u start growing.. u have a little spot few plants.. then addictions turn ur box into a room. then a house .. a warehouse.. and same with brreeding.. u gotta learn from ur mistakes.. and dont be a dick.. if ur sending in untested gear.. dont claim its tested. people will respect honesty over anything..

i wouldnt say im a BREEDER.. but i do set goals for certain strains im working with.. and on.. and then wen i find a male that i like.. i hit all the females i have.. just because and then i go back and work on the strains and goals i had set from the begining.. theres no reason for me to do 1 female per male.. so we take 1 male.. x the female we have plans with.. and a bunch of other good clones.. and work with what we had in mind.. save the rest of the crosses.. and honestly. if anyone wanted them they could have em. lol. we are just waiting for packaging to get done.. with all the work going on .. i will be sending in.. server fund beans.. we ALL START SOMEWERE.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
to whom it may concern:

it's still against the terms of use to spam other seed sellers, so kindly respect your word which you gave when joining this site, that you would abide by the terms of use here. thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.