What's new

>>>Got Cookies???<<<

&gt;&gt;&gt;Got Cookies???&lt;&lt;&lt;

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MakinGoo

Reverse the GSC 2 make Male pollen.. I'm sure Aligee will reverse them both & see witch 1 takes.. Who knows but that's what I would do anyways..

MakinGoo

GSC
02E3005E-D130-4795-B16B-E11AFB36EA86-2997-000002D98A7C0D83.jpg
FF5C03D1-B614-43EE-9A55-274CAC457DF5-2997-000002D99ADA2D6D.jpg

aligee

Veteran
She's came dank for your first run with here Goo!!! The True with her is gonna be something else!!

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Damn where did all the hate come from!? Its like the haters ball up in here! Aligee do your thang man and fuck tha jealous, non growing, non chance taking, miserable computer nerds trying to slow you down. I would love to get my hands on some of your crosses, breeder or not. People are such judgmental douches around here lately. Stay up man!!

aligee

Veteran
Damn where did all the hate come from!? Its like the haters ball up in here! Aligee do your thang man and fuck tha jealous, non growing, non chance taking, miserable computer nerds trying to slow you down. I would love to get my hands on some of your crosses, breeder or not. People are such judgmental douches around here lately. Stay up man!!

whats Up Rainman howdy do ...just another day here on the Ranch !!! the hate comes with the territory i see ...what would we do without the intraweb
LoL!!!!

MakinGoo

looks horribly overferted

Yea this was my 1st run with her & she didn't quite like my feeding & I fead light.. In full bloom I maxed out at 950 ppm... I think my issue was in mid bloom I let the coco dry out a few times & it got super salty.. Two 3 day weekends back 2 back & a few picky plants weren't 2 happy with me.. I'll slowly get her dialed in.. I'm juss showing everybody the GSC cut Aligee is workin with..

What up Aligee!! I love a good true og and your looks like the one I've been puffing on for a few months. Should have revegged her but came in on the middle of things. This cross is dope and hope things work well with it. Do your thing brother. MWD

aligee

Veteran
What up Aligee!! I love a good true og and your looks like the one I've been puffing on for a few months. Should have revegged her but came in on the middle of things. This cross is dope and hope things work well with it. Do your thing brother. MWD

Whats happening!!MWD smoked on some True done with the heavy 16
it was pretty tasty with a good punch to go with it!!!this cross is a go so we'll see soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.