What's new

>>>Got Cookies???<<<

&gt;&gt;&gt;Got Cookies???&lt;&lt;&lt;

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

astartes

I agree. Ali is doing what others are doing, albeit in a much less nuanced manner. Perhaps it's his lack of tact, personality, or I simply just dislike him. No matter the case, just because others are doing something half-assed isn't reason to do it yourself. I've said my piece to seed slingers much more respected and known than Ali.

I have a degree in Genetics from a very well-respected institution, so I'm not talking out my behind when it comes to breeding practices. As far as for what passes for breeding these days, well, let's say I have the utmost respect for ACE, CBG and a few others.

I don't think the server fund here did any favors instilling actual breeding in the new chuckers. Nothing like positive reinforcement for making things worse down the line...

a.

Blaz3

Yes,I believe they are harming the future genetics of cannabis L.sativa..I have alot of respect to such breeders as BOG..Mandala,DutchGrown,Ganesh,Simon,DJ,MoscaNegra..etc,etc..alot more,but you get the point.Breeders who are down to earth,who respect the plant's genetics,and who dont come in riding the hype machine.

Out of all these breeders,I bet none have the "latest flavor" on hand,none have the stupid og's and shit,THESE are breeders.These are who you should support.

BongToke

ali G inda house lol funnniest shit ever

jeez you guys need to chill ,who knows maybe this cross will turn out SUPER dank then you'll all be wantin

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
many amazing cuts have come from chucking. My favorite daytime smoke came from a pollen chuck done by a bro

aligee

Veteran
just picked up yet another GSC out of the south Bay so a total of four different cuts to test out in the Mean time in between time LoL!

BongToke

you should also make some beans with like a hashplant male or something super hardy.since the GSC is clone only you should cross with some male that wont impose too many traits try and get some pure-ish GSC seeds.I know nothing about breeding but thats prolly what I'd do seems like a good idea to also try and preserve this strain in seed form

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
isnt that Blue Ivy strain GSC x Hashplant?
also i dont think there is anything wrong with pollen chucking, as long as the person who grows the seeds is aware. making crosses with polyhybrids is fine if your looking for a cut, but as a commercial seed release there is far to much instability and variation to have any confidence with feminized polyhybrid crosses.
There is definitely people out there who enjoy growing things like this. If you dont like it, then thats is perfectly fine. No need to go out of you way to continually insult the person making the beans.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
you should also make some beans with like a hashplant male or something super hardy.since the GSC is clone only you should cross with some male that wont impose too many traits try and get some pure-ish GSC seeds.I know nothing about breeding but thats prolly what I'd do seems like a good idea to also try and preserve this strain in seed form

id say finding a male of a Purple strain, Durban Poison Male, or an OG male would be the best bet in trying to keep things as close to the original.

aligee

Veteran
my main goal in Paul-in chucking is selection..select,select,select and cull ,cull,cull only the strong survive!!!

MakinGoo

Angels Kush

Angels Kush

Here is Aligee's Angels Kush (WiFi #1 X Deep Chunk) at 49 days bloom.. I found this pheno from only poppin 2 beans.. The other plant was a male.. This strain will b available in S1 soon & this pheno was the mother in his Stairway 2 heaven cross..
3efdff50.jpg
6f61efea.jpg
5b9a315d.jpg

Day 56
863432b8.jpg

Finished buds
86c01b37.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.