What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla 🦍 haze

mr.brunch

Veteran
Good evening all :tiphat:
I’ve been itching to get these out of the fridge for over a month now, so as my current grow is sufficiently into flower it’s time to get them cracked 👍

Also popping some xodus but that’s going elsewhere so won’t be documented here- I’ll be sure to drop in a smoke report though

IMG_3469.jpeg

IMG_3470.jpeg

IMG_3471.jpeg

IMG_3472.jpeg

And now we wait.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I’ve been itching to get these out of the fridge for over a month now, so as my current grow is sufficiently into flower it’s time to get them cracked 👍

Also popping some xodus but that’s going elsewhere so won’t be documented here- I’ll be sure to drop in a smoke report though

View attachment 18970994
View attachment 18970995
View attachment 18970996
View attachment 18970997

And now we wait.

Looking good , can’t wait to see how you get on with these , good old strains these 2 :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Looking good , can’t wait to see how you get on with these , good old strains these 2 :tiphat:
Cheers mate, I’ve been looking at these for a while.. the xodus will be having its last stage veg and flower elsewhere so I won’t be able to document those but I’ll be sure to report back on the results
The gorilla haze sound like a lovely plant, and from checking out the grow @Paddi did they look spot on too

mr.brunch

Veteran
Gorilla haze all up yesterday (3 days) and they’ve opened up so they’re getting their first all nighter in the tent with the flowering girls.
When the light goes off in the morning, they’ll go back in the window all day then repeat.

First alive pic:
IMG_3493.jpeg

(Exodus have started breaking the surface today (4 days ) 3 are showing so far)

mr.brunch

Veteran
3 of the exodus have come up, so I put another in just in case the other one doesn’t show.

Gorilla haze are standing proud 🫡

mr.brunch

Veteran
Got them repotted into small pots- this size ones
IMG_3517.jpeg

(Pepsi can for scale)
But got them tucked into the tent before photoing them, so I’ll get some pics tomorrow :tiphat:

Katrak

View attachment 18970994
View attachment 18970995
View attachment 18970996
View attachment 18970997

And now we wait.
sweet bruv does that gorila haze ripe at 52.

Katrak

It should do mate, listed at late September- October in the catalogue and they field test all the strains at lat 51-52 I think
Amnesia core cut x guerilla gold

I’m impatient so they’re going in the tent instead 👍
ok bruv my bad just been following real gorrila for a couple years pryor my incarseration at her/his majestys plesure. got out and my little nephew is older now and he goes to me "its all about real gorrila seeds cuz have you heard of them" im like yeh boy uk grown i be support them boys all the way plus they got the strains dailed in for the uk weather..

mr.brunch

Veteran
ok bruv my bad just been following real gorrila for a couple years pryor my incarseration at her/his majestys plesure. got out and my little nephew is older now and he goes to me "its all about real gorrila seeds cuz have you heard of them" im like yeh boy uk grown i be support them boys all the way plus they got the strains dailed in for the uk weather..
I can definitely recommend their auto amnesia, they did well outdoors for me last year, got as tall as me

Katrak

I can definitely recommend their auto amnesia, they did well outdoors for me last year, got as tall as me
auto ami yeh thats what me and my little firm were looking into ami n e way u just confirmed what i was thinking for my outdoor run this year.... cheers bruv..

mr.brunch

Veteran
auto ami yeh thats what me and my little firm were looking into ami n e way u just confirmed what i was thinking for my outdoor run this year.... cheers bruv..
No worries
If you want to see my ones from last year they’re on the competition thread here

Katrak

No worries
If you want to see my ones from last year they’re on the competition thread here
bruv dont watch that RGS are serty. me and my partner(HMP@mo) watched a youtube about 5-6 yr ago chavvies had gorilla masks on growing in the uk. i have know doubt rgs all the way outdoor s.e.england