What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue 5.0

Maybe just a different cross made from someone else. Josey, you had to have expected people to make some crosses and called it gg5, gg6, gg7... gg1000. Either way I still give you credit for the great genetics. I'll find a different name for the cut I have, not trying to step on anyones toes. -OGKB

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Maybe just a different cross made from someone else. Josey, you had to have expected people to make some crosses and called it gg5, gg6, gg7... gg1000. Either way I still give you credit for the great genetics. I'll find a different name for the cut I have, not trying to step on anyones toes. -OGKB

Shheeeet, look who's back! thanks for the bagseed Bro! long time...

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
How did it take so long for me to wander into this thread? Just got caught up from the start :yes: In for the duration.

I have my own s1 from unknown prophets seeds that i was calling it s1#5 because it was the 5th seed that was popped. Id like to find another name for it tho. Also running the authentic #4 cut up against my s1 so ill see how they compare. Seems like everything coming out of the glue is awesome in some way. I even had an s1 pheno that smells a little more like traiwreck but still so exotic in its own way. Loving the s1 seeds of the glue. People just need to label them as such.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Damn I didn't even realize there was a 5 thread
I gotta get out of my subd threads more often lol

picture.php

I told a friend of a friend yesterday who growin the 4 that I just finished smokin on some gg5 I just grew
He said. You sound really stupid right now like real stupid.
I just laughed n said sure ok
Nothing to prove here
Hard out here for a pimp

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehehe...they don't know...you don't have to be the one to tell them either. :joint:

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. ;)

dank.Frank

oceangrownterps

joesy, I've seen this gg5.0 at a local dispensary a few months back. was wondering if it was legit? they were only offering an 8th per patient. i believe the name of the dispensary is cannacruz?

Grizz

Veteran
joesy, I've seen this gg5.0 at a local dispensary a few months back. was wondering if it was legit? they were only offering an 8th per patient. i believe the name of the dispensary is cannacruz?

for sure that is rb's gear at canna cruz.

sir smokesalot that term stupid was used today by another grower, he said the 5.0 just makes him stupid when he smokes it

RB26

Vendor
Veteran

I think I read that rb vends to cannacruz so it possibly could of been

nice!im a local around here and its good to know that it was more than likely legit!

for sure that is rb's gear at canna cruz.

sir smokesalot that term stupid was used today by another grower, he said the 5.0 just makes him stupid when he smokes it

Yes that's mine, hope you enjoy :tiphat:

ayekay

There is a guy in AZ that has people sign a contract, for a cut of "GG #5", that states that he gets the rights to the entire crop.....And all I want is #4 lol.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
always some fuckery going on with these people. its sad but comical. what retard would sign anything

ayekay

there is no one in az with the gg5, wish you could give me a name of the said guy

I don't know the guy personally but when I was asking around for the Gorilla Glue, a buddy of mine told me about the guy who said all that bullshit about the contracts.
I asked if he was sure it was the real deal and he said, "Yeah, it's the #5"...then I corrected him saying that the real deal is the #4, what the fuck is the #5?! He said it grows bigger and stacks closer than the #4.. I assumed it was a bag seed or an S1 but I guess the dude says he's got a farm in Cali so perhaps he may be someone who just gets around...then I found this thread about GG 5.0.
I'll ask my buddy who it is cus you ARE the GG#4 creator :biggrin:, but I don't name drop on forums so I'll PM ya when I get that capability, just gotta post a bit more.

@SirSmokealot I know right? It's like...let's say someone does sign it just to get the cut..then, okay...even if I don't give you the crop, how do you really think that contract will stand up in court? :cuss: Considering that it isn't even real, it makes you wonder how big some of these guys' egos can get with a bit of success.

Other than that, that GG 5.0 looks sexy. :tiphat: