What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue 5.0

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
i clicked on rb26 instant gram like a while ago...slymer...slymer...slymer...sourdubb...slymer...oh there's a gg5...nope...slymer.

anyway i clicked the hashtaggg5 and stumbled across this ggstrains guy. he's got some nice pics. here's one if you're like me and don't come to icmag to go to somewhere else to see pics.

picture.php

frosty. :tiphat:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Sorry fellas
Go hit the mods up. I set to members only so if logged in they should be working. I don't know what else to do.
hopefully together we can figure it out.

Can always shoot a friend request and if you aren't a crazy person I'll add you lol

Grizz

Veteran
i clicked on rb26 instant gram like a while ago...slymer...slymer...slymer...sourdubb...slymer...oh there's a gg5...nope...slymer.

anyway i clicked the hashtaggg5 and stumbled across this ggstrains guy. he's got some nice pics. here's one if you're like me and don't come to icmag to go to somewhere else to see pics.

View Image

frosty. :tiphat:
that's my partner and friend RJ repping gg strains

SirSmokalot

Veteran
what ec are running in flower Sir ? you got her stacking nice

It's all over the place bro
I started really low like 600-700ppm and by week 3 I was noticing every strain except gg4 required more so I bumped to 900-1000ppm. Week 4 I started at 1200ppm for 2 days and dropped to 1100 by diluting a tad with ro. Week 5 I'll prob start at 1100 and drop to 1000, and continue to taper down weekly at that rate til flush.
All these other strains want more mg and N compared to the gg4 even gg5
I was planning to peak at 1000ppm but had to adjust on the fly once I started seeing what I wasn't wanting to see...hungrier plants

Grizz

Veteran
if your at the MI high times cup and want to try the gg5 go to booth 106 Tree of Life caregivers

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
It's all over the place bro
I started really low like 600-700ppm and by week 3 I was noticing every strain except gg4 required more so I bumped to 900-1000ppm. Week 4 I started at 1200ppm for 2 days and dropped to 1100 by diluting a tad with ro. Week 5 I'll prob start at 1100 and drop to 1000, and continue to taper down weekly at that rate til flush.
All these other strains want more mg and N compared to the gg4 even gg5
I was planning to peak at 1000ppm but had to adjust on the fly once I started seeing what I wasn't wanting to see...hungrier plants
Hi SS.. thanks for your post :tiphat:and JW for asking:tiphat:...reading this raises a question or three for me..
1- are you implying that the raised PPMs from week 3 caused by a noticeable shortage of Mg & N in other strains in your garden is responsible for the nice stacking of your GG#4?
2- if you will be at 900 ppms in wk 7, when do you start flushing?and do you just go to straight RO in week 7?8? and let the next 3 weeks trail off to whatever in week 9-10?
3- how much light are you using per 4'x4' area?

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Hi SS.. thanks for your post :tiphat:and JW for asking:tiphat:...reading this raises a question or three for me..
1- are you implying that the raised PPMs from week 3 caused by a noticeable shortage of Mg & N in other strains in your garden is responsible for the nice staking of your GG#4?
2- if you will be at 900 ppms in wk 7, when do you start flushing?and do you just go to straight RO in week 7?8? and let the next 3 weeks trail off to whatever in week 9-10?

hope ya got yo.shit in order snooky...gonna get shitty in the next 24,hunker the fuck down and stay safe brother...ill stay in touch...

SirSmokalot

Veteran
1- are you implying that the raised PPMs from week 3 caused by a noticeable shortage of Mg & N in other strains in your garden is responsible for the nice stacking of your GG#4?

1 no. the stacking of internodes was already a done deal by the time I started bumping up the feeding. The bump was to prevent deficiencies in the more hungry strains. Gg4 is said to like lower EC I usually don't go that low. Thought I'd try it since gg4 was half my room. Gg5 wants more than gg4 did that was obvious. Also I was having meter issues and ph was so off ca and mg deficiencies popped up due to that alone. the ppm may have been ok in hindsight, but plants appeared underfed at first signs of deficiencies that particular run. Possibly both underfed and improper ph( my meter was reading 5.8, ph was actually 7.0)

2 depending on harvest day, I flush 2 weeks at the least, and as much as for 3 weeks. Many factors might sway the timing. Yes I go straight ro once nutrients are cut off. Nothing added just ph adjusted.

3 I have 1k de over every plot, wattage adjusted to 600w first run and this last fouled meter run @ 750w. 3rd run I'm going to turn up to 1000 if I can keep height regulated.
There are 4 de covering a 11x10 plot. I fill all space. Another 5th light covers a 4x5 but it's always overflowed to about 5x6 standard hps

I've had 2 bummer runs back to back. But expecting to be better now. New meter has plants thriving again finally.

:tiphat:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
1 no. the stacking of internodes was already a done deal by the time I started bumping up the feeding. The bump was to prevent deficiencies in the more hungry strains. Gg4 is said to like lower EC I usually don't go that low. Thought I'd try it since gg4 was half my room. Gg5 wants more than gg4 did that was obvious. Also I was having meter issues and ph was so off ca and mg deficiencies popped up due to that alone. the ppm may have been ok in hindsight, but plants appeared underfed at first signs of deficiencies that particular run. Possibly both underfed and improper ph( my meter was reading 5.8, ph was actually 7.0)

2 depending on harvest day, I flush 2 weeks at the least, and as much as for 3 weeks. Many factors might sway the timing. Yes I go straight ro once nutrients are cut off. Nothing added just ph adjusted.

3 I have 1k de over every plot, wattage adjusted to 600w first run and this last fouled meter run @ 750w. 3rd run I'm going to turn up to 1000 if I can keep height regulated.
There are 4 de covering a 11x10 plot. I fill all space. Another 5th light covers a 4x5 but it's always overflowed to about 5x6 standard hps

I've had 2 bummer runs back to back. But expecting to be better now. New meter has plants thriving again finally.

:tiphat:
god damned meters are PITA... I have also had 2 bad runs in a row.. my problem was impatience and starting bloom too soon trying to get the run in before a set date... not a good idea.. GG#4.?. one day..:tiphat:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
I'll be in LV late Sept. I'd love to meet up with some of the LV crew and maybe bring home a GG#5 &/or GG#4 x LVPK

Mogli

where i can find seed of gorilla glue ? so far didnt find any compney that sell to my contry "israel " any hellp ?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you actually contact the vendors that have said seeds available & ask if they would ship to you?