What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue 5.0

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
http://blog.sfgate.com/smellthetruth/2016/07/02/americas-best-marijuana-strains-of-june-2016/

if you can get into it there is some bad info about gg5, it was on yahoo this morning as most popular marijuana strains of june 2916

where do these people get there info ? sour diesel bx with choc thai ? good god man , gg farms out of Colorado ? try ggstrains out of Nevada. guess even bad publicity is better than none

This was his response:

"sorry i got it wrong. if you have any particular corrections please forward them and I will do my best to correct the error."

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Glue5 bud from last weeks trimming session. Nothing fancy just a lil Nug
picture.php

SirSmokalot

Veteran
What else would you expect from a thread for a strain that I can verify that like 5-6 people have to grow. It's a fine thread IMO.
Posts like yours really add that extra something

SirSmokalot

Veteran
I don't know but I've put them on public a while back. Still hiding I guess

Day 22
picture.php

picture.php

The first pic is stacked nicely for an old hps bulb on its 8th cycle lol I swear I meant to change it but plants were kinda tall so I figured a less intense light source would be better. Just so happens gg5 doesn't stretch more than a ft 3 runs straight. I guess another DE will fit just fine.

Latest posts

Latest posts