What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
start topping them early so ya get as many branches as ya can in that 3 weeks . not sure you'll get 72 but i'll bet ya get close .

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: What other reason would he have for making that his first post and in this thread :moon: They just don't get it :dunno:

Coconutz

Veteran
A cross?
Thats too much work man!
I bet swerve blew someone to get a fake cut and hes gonna hit it with some silver

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
Thats right they've done it again !!! They bring you one of the most sought after strains in the world CC brings you GG4 ... Now that would be fu**ed up worse than a club grower getting it Imo. By the way anybody know if there will be seeds of GG4 coming out not sure if thats been asked before.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of great info in the last one, thorough documentation by many skilled growers. Photos galore to the point of artwork. Hopefully this one can stay on track. Ill update here once i have something larger than tiny clones. Eager to see her go nuts in my dwc and my flood and drain.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I've got 2-3 weeks before I need to take cuts for the next run. I'm hoping to have as much Glue as possible, but I don't know if I can get enough cuts (72) with that little amount of veg. We shall see!

IC, Please share pics when you take cuttings? .....I could use some learning on where from and how many cuts can be taken off a plant. So you will try to get 7 or 8 from each one? Thanks!

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
IC, Please share pics when you take cuttings? .....I could use some learning on where from and how many cuts can be taken off a plant. So you will try to get 7 or 8 from each one? Thanks!

Sure, I can do that. I'm pretty good at maximizing the amount of cuts from a plant, so i THINK I should be able to do it.

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
One of my caregiver friends sent me this pic a few days ago. I was like what the hell is that? He texted me the makeup. Glad to see more info!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 36

Mr.Sparky

I had my first run in with a gg#4 cut on Friday I was very impressed! Now this is a must have strain for my personal garden. We need more cuts like this spread through love and kindness not money and greed.

Thanks you know who you are.

captain planet

Veteran
Damn you guys tried to move the party with out me.... All caught up on the first 10 pages. Better a fashionably late arrival then not at all :)

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Goodbudz, looks killer! :tiphat:
I dont think ive ever seen a 7 fingered leaf on my glues. How many of you guys get 7 bladers on the glue?
Mine are all 5. With a 6 blader here and there.
Just curious. I think im not getting her dialed is maybe why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts