What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SPG.

43 november 16 bro :) "young as ya feel"no matter whats said!..were Everlasting bud."AS Truely..." that is.
Dont know the name but i got it now ! :) you do.. F A R M E R being U.S!? My mate's on that E4ian

Last edited:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
These are latest. Swear they have grown an inch in last 10 hours. Thought they were going to die, 3 days ago, from massive PPM buildup in coir. 680 PPM going in 1500 - 2500 PPM was coming out -

Last edited:
S

SPG.

Lets not Block the thread Bro.. :) [a thought anyhow..!].lots of oncoming virtual pages tho (if thats sits cool,maybe.. ) (^i can see that AVI pic all day!...:-D "like handlebars with something to scratch an itch on ya face with!".lol
YEP, and ive sent some to NY,MI,WA State-PNW-Seattle too also Canada in the past and i was waiting on some sent from PNW, ^ RE-['F a r m e r] which got me busted because i went loopy with the "BIG BUTTON" telephone when a delay happened [hence ^^^^} -n that Alerted the COPS!! DAMN but now LOLLLLLLLL [this was mid june]
Seeds are legal here but the F*****sss still took my collection..:( i made that easy for em..! "they were sitting on top of a box in a jar in an adjacent room" :(. :nono :
Ive had seeds from Amsterdamm when i first started but thats all

HOPE I BRIGHTEN SOME FOLKS DAY UP!!!! d me,:nono, but ,Rofl ":biglaugh :" NOW...

[Very Rarely had the landline plugged in but only to make calls myself...(cus phone sales etc).. i tracked the package and they told me ..like "the item is being held because of insufficient funds" i freaked n hit the phone repeatedly with a "cupped hand" Then that happens ^. BADMOVE/silly move..
I later heard with UK phones (everywhere i expect) when a landline phone receives abuse it Automatically phones the police [cus of the real old folks i expect] ive more recently heard that happens when "theres abuse to it and TWO NUMBERS are involved! :shrug:...
Sorry to keep on but feel i may as well now..the "Insufficient Founds" was because the "ADDRESSEE had'nt cleared payment??" I thought this meant him but no MEANS ME DONT IT! :nono: sure if i pondered a little i'd of understood DAMN IT.. But Lettin ya self get Irate throws "proper" thinking out of the window ayh
I blamed the Postie for ages FOR NOT LOOKING UP AT MY PORCH DOOR which ive put a Plaque on Saying " ENTER! AND THEN KNOCK THX
He Obviously KNOCKED lightly at the "PORCH DOOR" without Taking Note ^ [i live in a built up area? whether he was pondering about the nxt house-work -wife!!? Social??..] - which would be when he would of seen the Plaque!!! ..I'd of Defo heard him cus i was expecting the Package anyway! But Expecting him to knock on the Inner Door..I should of left the Porch door ajar,,DAMIT....Imo with that swinging he might of comply'd.. -Looked up,or made a BIGGER noise anyhow!
Bet the Owing money was only a few quid as well...

Big Picture tho..lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll :-D

Still... Not "Hard" for the Postie Ayh!!!!!!!!!?
... :nono :

Last edited:

thewhitelotus

Veteran
couple shots of the next 4 going into flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hopefully in about 70-80 days itll look like this again

picture.php

S

SPG.

^Gr8 pics I Have Used and luv them Fabric Air pots! Good on Storage too,for what space i had that is...

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
plz stop using this thread for off topic post.... stay on topic GG#4 or Not AT all....
STOP clogging up this thread...

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Haha work shoes Marlo! If it were up to me id wear flip flops everywhere but in the IT World i have to look somewhat presentable :biggrin:

sorry just saw your post yortbogey.....my apologies! Back to Glue

picture.php

Last edited:

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Did not realize numbers that high were possible. What method of grow???

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
In a general statement yes glue is another chem diesel cross... the fact the chocolate D shines thrue when done right makes her special... n shit nuthin wrong with a chem diesel cross. ... alot of greats came from chem diesel crosses... Jw what u think of that 4Sd ... she is just another chem diesel cross... Neither of them r leavin my mother room... n both r nuthin special at all if taken early but 9.7-9.9s when let go... glue is ready a week faster...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
As far as 32%... i doubt it ... sc labs scores are always on the higher side... u should send a sample from the exact same batch elsewhere for validity if u really wanna see if sc is accurate.. they should be in the same ballpark. .. if its just for sales n shelf sticker stick with them but IF IT WERE MINE id wanna know... n def need a 2nd or 3rd test for me to be happy... n confident in in stating 30+% for my piece of mind...

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
As far as 32%... i doubt it ... sc labs scores are always on the higher side... u should send a sample from the exact same batch elsewhere for validity if u really wanna see if sc is accurate.. they should be in the same ballpark. .. if its just for sales n shelf sticker stick with them but IF IT WERE MINE id wanna know... n def need a 2nd or 3rd test for me to be happy... n confident in in stating 30+% for my piece of mind...

Dude, I don't need to have this argument again. I dropped 6 samples off at SC Labs. 3 samples from 3 different GG4 plants, and 3 samples from 3 different Chiquita Banana plants. All 6 samples tested between 30% - 33.5%. Not only that, they re-prepped the samples and tested them all for a second time.

I then went to Steep Hill and did the same thing with similar results. Like I said, haters gonna hate.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Oh and Joesy - should you ever come to the Bay Area feel free to reach out. There is a big debt of gratitude I need to fulfill.

Status
Not open for further replies.