What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I've seen 5-7% variance in samples I've sent to sc labs, usually when their numbers start going that high they recalibrate their equipment and things go back to the 23-26% total range...just my personal experience with sclabs...nice numbers nonetheless.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
What size and type of pot? What fertilizer line do you use?

3 Gallon bullshit nursery pot. I use Botanicare Base with some additives from various companies including ADV-N, Agricultural Organics, and H&G.

I've seen 5-7% variance in samples I've sent to sc labs, usually when their numbers start going that high they recalibrate their equipment and things go back to the 23-26% total range...just my personal experience with sclabs...nice numbers nonetheless.

Yes I've seen it too. They are perfect by any means. Had I gotten one sample tested I would have chalked it up to a fluke. But I got 6 tested and then double checked with Steep Hill, which came back nearly identical.

can't let a man bask in the sun even for a second ...... can ya's :bat:

HA, you got it man :biggrin:

My whole post got erased. .. prob a good thing... lol...
Not hatin lol... how long u take her????

First run was 56 days and tested 26%. This run was 58 days, granted it was a completely trouble free run compared to the first. No need to go past 56-60 in my eyes, thats right in the spot where potency is highest for this cut, otherwise you risk degradation of potency and terpenes.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Also, I had the pleasure of shooting my own flowers for Sticky Guide, here's the GG.

picture.php

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
picture.php
5looking prim and proper ic ovo
mine tested hella high too. im sure as fuck not nailing it as solidly as you are thats for damn sure. my grow had hella hiccups and that shit popped up arournd 28. dam fine beast i bet shes gona make some real nice errrrrl mmmm.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its just another chem diesel cross,

No, no, no...It's just another Chem/Bubba type cross...get it right. :comfort: Don't you even know what you did...geeezzz. Guess I gotta go to HT to get the truth these days...sigh. :laughing:

Nope, GG#4 is some great meds.

I really have a hard time anyone saying it's not their cup of tea. Ya know...some people just don't like good pot. I've met those types in my life. Perfectly content with the $30 1/4 of mexi - and really don't like getting STONED. They just want their bud(wiser) and their brick...that McBuzz Jr. - hahahaha

But nah, in all seriousness, some great test results guys. To me, it doesn't really "prove" anything in the grand scheme, but it is nice for personal reference to have some quantification of your methodology and the ability to test and track your results...it's data. All data is useful when you get enough of it...ya know.

dank.Frank

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
No, no, no...It's just another Chem/Bubba type cross...get it right. :comfort: Don't you even know what you did...geeezzz. Guess I gotta go to HT to get the truth these days...sigh. :laughing:

dank.Frank
dude that guy was just trying to be contrary. theres no argument about what she isnt that makes up for what she is. she is unique on top of being hi yield fire. chem is definitely right there in the front yard but damn there is sooooo much more going on with her.
i found a nug i put on my mantle in early july. harvested early 55days.it was all dusty and crisp as fuck. didnt even get it half way to my nose before she jumped in my face. its loud dude. its deceiving too because i thought she didnt stink that much when she was growing compared to some stuff ive seen.put her on the lines and i couldnt contain the smell around my house for the first time in years.
its a bomb ass cut.it is what it is. anybody sayig this isnt solid as fuck for what it is is just trying to impress people by being unimpressed by such dankness.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
i wasnt all that impressed til the proof hit the turkey bags. i was sold as soon as i saw it trimmed, and the i showed it to someone and saw what happened inside thier brains as they tried to comprehend what i just dropped on them. had a lot of phone calls lately asking how log til theres more and can they have all of it. interestingly the stuff with the higher thc was less demanded than this and it was mostly people whove never heard of it.

S

SPG.

yep,of course

yep,of course

plz stop using this thread for off topic post.... stay on topic GG#4 or Not AT all....
STOP clogging up this thread...

Yes,sorry just happened!/ kinda on my mind a bit..! or was.. lol,pce folks :ying:
yb-:tiphat:

Last edited:

NarlzNcharge

That's day 75 on the SsL Gg#dud..
In La we call em dud master flex!..
The OG rainbow fam members call it,"
The brotherhood of eternal DUDz cut"..

JointOperation

i wasnt all that impressed til the proof hit the turkey bags. i was sold as soon as i saw it trimmed, and the i showed it to someone and saw what happened inside thier brains as they tried to comprehend what i just dropped on them. had a lot of phone calls lately asking how log til theres more and can they have all of it. interestingly the stuff with the higher thc was less demanded than this and it was mostly people whove never heard of it.

yes there is a demand for it.. but the FLOOD is coming.. its already pouring here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts