What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I looked up the description of each terpene present in gg4 it said quite a few of them are used in the fragrance industry etc... So there is def some familiar smells in there soap perfume etc...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That first smell that comes out of a jar when opened has the same nose hair burn as a skunks ass. Go ahead, ask me how I know? :yoinks:

HatchBrew

Veteran
Eatin' ass end out of a menstruating skunk....

Hey all, like what you got going here, reading along/catching up.

I'm Hatch. Howdy.

Going back to my shadows...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I couldn't get passed the bitter taste.. I don't need to eat cannabis anymore not something I'm really into ;)

Thanks KS ...

I actually have eaten a bit of fresh glue now that I think about it..so much trichrome it feels like swallowing sandpaper and cactus! of course mixed with skunk ass..

I had a sushi chef friend that I would bring nugs to and at the end of an epic bartered sushi meal he would bring out a big ass scoop of vanilla ice cream with the tiniest piece of herb jammed into the side of it so it was exposed then he would hit it with the torch and the result was the most luxurious tasting og vanilla ice cream ever ... I bet it would be Bombay with glue..

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
TMB catches my drift...Fuckin' Irish Spring Diesel...Thats what you guys can call GG4 after the name gets beat up

The glue by any other name is still as fuckin' sweet!

Btw, that smell is pine. I get that when I squeeze the bud to break it, then its sour, then funk ;)

Q

quokka

That is really interesting, the terpene details.

They can describe the smell/ flavour in an accurate graph, very nice. :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks that's very interesting ...This is what I found for aroma's for ea terpene.

1. woody-green pine-like smell.
2. herbaceous, green, balsamic, fresh hops, and slightly metallic” and can be quite pungent at higher levels sometimes smelling a bit like floor-cleaner
3. possesses a strong smell of oranges, As the main odor constituent of citrus
4. citrus-aroma,
5. floral, with a touch of spiciness
6. smells like dirt
7. pungent, camphor-like
8. odor similar to lilac
9. rose-like scent
10. hoppy”
11. dry woody, spicy, earthy bouquet. Its smell can be sweet.
12. WOODY, AMBAR LIKE
13. lovely floral scent, has a weak sweet floral aroma

dj.scotfree

Yes.. Thanks for the Terp Info.. Yea the Terp profiles are right up there with THC & CBD profiles (To Me).. Its aromatherapy combined with the other physical medicinal properties associated with consumption. Love & Light~ DJSF

Status
Not open for further replies.