What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Haha. Right on. I get that. Makes me think of the old commercials where dude is snoozing in the shower til he smells the Irish springs!

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
i personally have never really cared for the buzz not being a big fan of any couchlock strains,i do really like the flavor,and lets be honest,it does a really good job of paying the bills and the people who buy it just love it....we all know pot smokers in general dont know squat about good dope,only grower know what good dope is...anyway,from the perspective of someone who has been growing it for a couple of years now is just what frosty said,when i find something that keeps the lights on and the fridge stocked as well i will consider not growing it,until then it will remain a garden mainstay.

...the voice of reason.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
PF , they were definitely GG4 and the cut I have is the same cut as Yes4Prop215 and Life Is Good and Unknown Prophet ...Sooooo...Don't know what to tell you

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
The lava was a joke. Im just getting sour d and coffe chocolate funk. It's unique and smells way more sour chem once it cures than chocolate coffee. It's definitely not exactly like anything else I've ever smelled but I don't get a soapy hit at all. Interesting. I've definitely gotten weird smell associations before that other people don't get but that's not what I get. I can't say I've ever smelled weed that I thought was soapy.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just had a conversation with someone about how some members are like annoying little ankle biters & guess who came to mind !!! :stfu:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
PF , they were definitely GG4 and the cut I have is the same cut as Yes4Prop215 and Life Is Good and Unknown Prophet ...Sooooo...Don't know what to tell you

ZEST!

I get the full soap thing. It is for sure more Zest than Irish Spring.

Really though, I get Cilantro. Anyone who can dig the cilantro knows what I'm talking about.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I dunno , just has this crazy artificial fresh smell to me that my brain associates with "soap" shit like Zest and Irish spring will kill you slowly , Dr Bronners for life !!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can pretty much guarantee without talking to them they don't get the soapy taste like you do. I keep coming back to the same question. if you don't like it why keep smoking it or growing it.. If I was growing any strain I didn't like it would be culled.

Javadog

il_570xN.222296446.jpg

More like it puts you to sleep in the shower

D916

A friend of mine just popped 5 seeds that were given to him and was told they were feminized gorilla glue. The package was labeled "unknown prophet". Ive been following this thread and was wondering if anyone has any info on what he has? Are the seeds legit or bullshit? I know that the unknown prophet on these boards is a respected member and not sure if its the same person. I also thought that gorilla glue was clone only. Anyways thanks to anyone who has any info on this.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Dankushy grew 7-8 light dep GG4$ x Headband with a 100% success rate. No hermes. I just smoked the uncured final product. Its Cha Cha. Its the Bomb. Really strong. Its still uncured, but its crazy strong. the buds are frosty as hell. It tastes real nice.

I have a nephew and another family member doing outdoor grows of the Gorilla Head. So far, no nanners. I don't think Josey had any Nanners on his gorilla head either. I don't have a lot of seeds. Maybe 100 or so, but Dankushy asked for more already, and that's unusual.

That's some real strong smoke. The GG4$ has a lot to offer in breeding. It is a great specimen. I love smoking it, especially some of the stuff Hammer grew to perfection. Just really choice smoke.
The best Indoor GG4$ is totally encrusted with trichomes, and taken to the perfect ripeness. It will have deep rich chocolate overtones, and a very wonderful relaxing, enriching high.
Joesy hit the lottery on this one, and promptly shared his winnings with everyone

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
A friend of mine just popped 5 seeds that were given to him and was told they were feminized gorilla glue. The package was labeled "unknown prophet". Ive been following this thread and was wondering if anyone has any info on what he has? Are the seeds legit or bullshit? I know that the unknown prophet on these boards is a respected member and not sure if its the same person. I also thought that gorilla glue was clone only. Anyways thanks to anyone who has any info on this.

Only one way to find out...

marijuana_seedling.jpg

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Dankushy is making GG4$ S1s. Many. So they will be available at reduced cost so others can afford and grow and try the GG4 genetics too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts