What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
anyone can accidently make a seed. josey deserves credit for xploring the seedds with the confidence and wisdom to know its worth popping giving it the stage seeing it through and saving and disseminating it to folks so generously. how many bastard broke condom beans have just gone in the waste bin. im sure more than a few were all stars. if only someone had realized their potential and put in the long thankless task of saving a clone and proving them out. im sure joseys done more than a few in his day and then found this. its not like he was walking down the street and ed mcmann said "hey josey heres the next cup winner" he sought it out and found it after probably trying this more than once with bagseeds.

Grizz

Veteran
anyone can accidently make a seed. josey deserves credit for xploring the seedds with the confidence and wisdom to know its worth popping giving it the stage seeing it through and saving and disseminating it to folks so generously. how many bastard broke condom beans have just gone in the waste bin. im sure more than a few were all stars. if only someone had realized their potential and put in the long thankless task of saving a clone and proving them out. im sure joseys done more than a few in his day and then found this. its not like he was walking down the street and ed mcmann said "hey josey heres the next cup winner" he sought it out and found it after probably trying this more than once with bagseeds.

well yes I have popped many a bag seed but in all honesty I have to give that credit to my grow partner at the time to MARDOG, he is the one that popped these beans and grew them out, we knew it was good from the 4th week of flower but never dreamed it would win cups and be so well liked. credit where credit is due,

Bulldog420

Veteran
Joesy Whales - Lots of hate in here but I got some love for ya. I must say, fantastic job finding this gem called GG#4. I have yet to finish her, but I have seen finished product and it's superb. This plant is as vigorous as Blue Dream and has the bag appeal of GSC. I planted her on July 14th and it looks like she will still give me 3+lbs. When I finish her out I will post up more, but for now, thank you for creating a truly elite cannabis strain.

Been 2 plus weeks and still no roots on my cuttings. I think they came from a stalled out root bound mom and that is why. I took cuttings from my plants the same night I got them and they were rooted 5 days ago. But my mother's were healthy and happy. It's a shame cause I am in the middle of nowhere mendo and I went on a little journey to get these girls. They are still alive but barely. I attest it to the mother they came from though and not the genetics themselves. I hope this works out but there's always tomorrow as they say.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I assure I was not trying to stir anything up. Lots of respect for all. Just trying to make sure I have my information correct.

I've been reading about breeding and seedbanks and such for years. I love that no matter how much homework someone does, or how big the setup or how big of selection, it seems that the next legend is always popping up where it is least expected. I can only hope that I have as much luck with my genetic lotto as you.

Grizz

Veteran
Joesy Whales - Lots of hate in here but I got some love for ya. I must say, fantastic job finding this gem called GG#4. I have yet to finish her, but I have seen finished product and it's superb. This plant is as vigorous as Blue Dream and has the bag appeal of GSC. I planted her on July 14th and it looks like she will still give me 3+lbs. When I finish her out I will post up more, but for now, thank you for creating a truly elite cannabis strain.
no there really isent hate, when people come here trying to stir shit they usally get shit splattered on them, there is a lot more love and respect here than anything else, we kid amoung ourselves a lot and joke around but that's about fun and respect amoung friends

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I know bigtacofarmer. He's a good dude. I assure you all no ill will was meant. Good grower, that nerds out about genetics, so he's obviously just trying to get the story straight.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
welp jdub, 1 of the 2 gg4 x sdb's had some intersex traits and i chopped them both, and the males.
Im gonna run the one that didn't herm, again. I just couldnt justify keeping just 1 plant using a light.
Heres the herm right before chopped at day 19ish.
picture.php

picture.php

They both stunk real hard, so im still hoping for good things from the girly one. vigorous as a mofo, too.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Also, just wanted to remind you.. anytime u think you made the wrong choice by letting the glue out.. remember there are tons of folks who legit need strong meds and cant just walk into a dispensary..

We are GRATEFUL homie!!! :respect:

Like DF said, if your looking for a cut nobody else has, GG4 aint your girl.
But i guaran-fuckin-tee that if you do the gorilla right, nobody in their right mind is gonna turn it down.
And before anybody jumps down my neck for saying that.. try some bomb glue and tell me it aint blue smoke:]

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmm blue smoke! EDIT:whoa... I didn't notice the gorilla face in the smoke at first... cool!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PM was that the only naner you found ??? Whats SDB...I just cant remeber what the D is.. I know we have Sour bubble

Status
Not open for further replies.