Status
Not open for further replies.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
carbon based Transformer, hiding in plain site

View Image

View Image

I had a good chuckle when I saw this one too. I was wondering though, is this a temporary setup or your more permanent solution? If it's the latter, (see what I did there?) would it not be just as easy to screw some rope or nylon webbing into your floor joists and attach it like that? Then you could have laddermus prime out again doing what he does best. It's good to see somebody else growing in a crawlspace/basement too! :yes:

picture.php

picture.php

I thought I had a picture of my fan assembly but I guess not. I have the same fan as you do but sitting in a 50 gallon rubbermaid bin that's lined and stuffed with old blankets and pillows that significantly lowers the amount of noise coming from it. Do you have any pictures of your finished setup?

:yes:

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Yessir I got his ass hanged by now, swing from chain and hooks. This vortex combo was brought in to help chill out the gorilla pound...exra exra Krippy ventilation and oder controll !!

Peace bb

so are there any GG4 beans available anywhere???

from what I can tell it seems like a cut-only strain...

after 6 months of seeing her on here I still haven't seen her in a single dispensary in my city...

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Post #1 on this thread...

This thread is solely for the purpose of discussing the strain itself and sharing her beautiful pictures.

Form: Clone Only (Seeds To Be Announced)
Crosses: In The Works (To Be Announced)

Let me answer the most common question once so it never has to be answered in this thread again.
This plant is clone only (for the time being) and is being spread by word of mouth.
There are not currently any reputable commercial places to obtain the plant.
Standard Seed Collective did distribute an extremely limited supply of GG#4 at the High Times Cup 2014 in LA.

At this time, this thread is NOT for discussing where or how to obtain the strain.

so are there any GG4 beans available anywhere???

from what I can tell it seems like a cut-only strain...

after 6 months of seeing her on here I still haven't seen her in a single dispensary in my city...

Thanks Dank Frank
The S1's that Purple Frostbyte made were sent my way to help raise funds for a mutual friend that fell on some hard times...

Those will be listed at Seedbay - under "Stank Bros" in the private breeders category - sometime around the end of the month..

There is a thread with more information if you know where to look... ;)

dank.Frank

Last edited:
B

bringyalungs

when and where? i checked the bay..is it bought out already or you fucking with us Overgrow.are you over growing the truth?....hehehehe

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
No LOL Im not.
Theyll be there again if you have alittle patients.
Just follow along in these threads and youll see when they'll be back in stock. If you go some pages back youll see that there was some or is going to be some soon or was some and more are coming. :biggrin:

Im not trying to rub Budelight the wrong way so lets just keep this chatter to another place. Where? Im not sure. LOL
Although that 1st post by IC OVO was 500 pages ago... and before any S1's were made.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Just reached over the middle of the 4x4 to remove a few leaves shading some lower buds. Didn't brush against any buds just the close leaves that are loaded with resin. Had to give my arms an alcohol bath to remove the stuck on resin and unstick the arm hairs. Should have called this shit BONDO

Just reached over the middle of the 4x4 to remove a few leaves shading some lower buds. Didn't brush against any buds just the close leaves that are loaded with resin. Had to give my arms an alcohol bath to remove the stuck on resin and unstick the arm hairs. Should have called this shit BONDO

It happens to me everytime I reach back into my tent as well except I don't bother to rub it off I just end up dreaming glue dreams..

I thought the same damn thing with the Bondo Lolz... Good name for a cross maybe?

I did use some 3m boat goo to fix a cracked 4x4 tray that has held for 4 years and counting.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
the waiting is the hardest part

the waiting is the hardest part

Yeah its sticky!

Its getting a strong chem smell now, still coffee, a little chocolate and cheeseburgers? It has some smokey cheese smell. Its dank!

Loose Cannon

Olive oil breaks down almost ANYTHING including resin and much safer than alcohol, of course.
Wash w oil, then dish soap to rid the oil.
Bizarre but works great!

S

SPG.

Washing up Detergent works well
Not sure on resin tho,imoe
Breaks down engine oil really well :D

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Olive oil breaks down almost ANYTHING including resin and much safer than alcohol, of course.
Wash w oil, then dish soap to rid the oil.
Bizarre but works great!

I saw this mentioned here on the mag several weeks ago and works really damn well! Olive oil seems to be around more than isopropyl alcohol too.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The S1's that Purple Frostbyte made were sent my way to help raise funds for a mutual friend that fell on some hard times...

Those will be listed at Seedbay - under "Stank Bros" in the private breeders category - sometime around the end of the month..

There is a thread with more information if you know where to look... ;)

dank.Frank

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
all those things work ok for the sticky but youre usually still stinky. the only thinkg i found that got it off of me scent free was white gas,,lol. i was on my way to court and was willing to risk cancer to not smell like weed, it worked! i dont recommend this. i would hate it if one of yall burst into flames from trying this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts