What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glue is a bad mama jama that's for sure, just harvested 1 and have 4 more 6 footers in flower, shits so easy to grow to, let it ramp up to 70 days boys! Trust me on this..

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Ya. It was pretty good at 6 1/2 weeks. No green taste at all and it got you high still.
Little tester bud I picked. You can tell its gonna be pretty damn good.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I'm in a club downtown on Saturday... I know the owners, mgmt, and all the security, so they let us burn in there. It was almost 5am, all my friends had left. I was high as a kite. A couple dudes came over and asked if i could sell them some bud. "No, but you can have the rest of this"... and I toss em a sandwich bag with a cpl glue nugs in it.

Dude sticks his nose in it and asks "what the fuck is this??" I laughed, and said its GG4.
"Is it from Cali? Its gotta be from Cali!"... Cuz people with no fuckn clue think the only good bud comes from Cali. No you dumb fuck. N.Y's loudest right there. Roll up...
They raved about the smell, taste, stickiness, and Oooh'd and Aaahh'd with every single puff. Both of em on the couch, stuck on stupid, 1/4 of the blunt left.

I made my escape just as the "can you get more" questions came about....

I bet they'll be back this wkend, lol

I´ve been itching to try something like the glue..... me and all my friends ! not easy to have access to clone only genetics down here!
anyways, beautiful blants ! and buds......

this might be a silly question, but has anyone made bublehash from GG4 ? if possible, could you toss some pics up?

dutchmasters420

So I'm in a club downtown on Saturday... I know the owners, mgmt, and all the security, so they let us burn in there. It was almost 5am, all my friends had left. I was high as a kite. A couple dudes came over and asked if i could sell them some bud. "No, but you can have the rest of this"... and I toss em a sandwich bag with a cpl glue nugs in it.

Dude sticks his nose in it and asks "what the fuck is this??" I laughed, and said its GG4.
"Is it from Cali? Its gotta be from Cali!"... Cuz people with no fuckn clue think the only good bud comes from Cali. No you dumb fuck. N.Y's loudest right there. Roll up...
They raved about the smell, taste, stickiness, and Oooh'd and Aaahh'd with every single puff. Both of em on the couch, stuck on stupid, 1/4 of the blunt left.

I made my escape just as the "can you get more" questions came about....

I bet they'll be back this wkend, lol

Haha what do you mean ny finest? Was the glue bred in ny by Josey?

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
new_york_pot.jpg

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Damn ticket police. There like cockroaches scurrying all around the city looking to fuck with people.
Hope you blew that hit right into that po-cart.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
i just got wind it made to california.
and you thought it was gonna be impossible because of all those ag checks. lil tip. when they ask if you got any fruits or vegetable. just lie.
thats right, cal i fuckin fornia has it. thought that wouldnt ever happen. didnt ya

imagine goin thru one of those ag checks with 50+ 6-8wk vegged plants....sketchy AF.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Its been in Cali. I got cuts almost a year and a half ago. Gave them all away and ain't seen a dry nug yet, lol.
that's how I know is good :D

That wax was bomb tho brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts