What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey ya'll, not sure if the GG#4 S1s that are at the Bay will be utilized soon (hoping SSLTD is ok) but i'm gonna be keeping an eye out for the ones PF is sending in also. Any idea PF when that might be? That S1 is still looking good. Most may say just try and get a cut (maybe 1 day) but I have my reasons for wanting some S1s also even if that happens, call me extra cautious or whatever I like to cover a lot of angles.

Keep them frosty pics coming in. I check out this and the GSC thread a lot to be remind how awesome these 2 plants look. IC mag with the inhouse dank! Ya'll take care 1

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my rH almost never goes above 30%...according to the cheap gauge of course,but mid winter it might not even be as high as 10%,never really had any problems except getting young plants and clones hardened off to the dryness...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Right.
Thats why I wrote Strains that are prone to PM. Not all strains will suffer from a low RH.
The SDS's I had hated a low RH. Your plants may not even bat an eyelash over it....
Or maybe get abit of leaf taco like his are doing.....although I prefer some camel knuckle on my girls.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nope,never had the slightest bit of tacoing going on,even when the room temps get high.even when the tops are only 6-8 inches from the glass on the reflectors i dont even get any leaf burn.my room temps were hitting the 90's during june and while i may have lost some yield the plants never looked even slightly stressed. i really have almost stopped paying attention to what the thermometer says,when its hot out,i water a bit more often is all.
im in the less is more side of things,i use very low feed strength,very sparing with the additives,only halfway through a bottle of silica blast after more than a year...

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
we had some leaf taco issues i'm pretty sure it was from heat, light overload, and low (15%)RH all combined. just pulled that light and the buds have some pretty insane foxtailing going on, still look good though.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I get taco leaves on pretty much all strains the last few weeks. PF, I agree it's from the DE lights intensity cause just like you my canopy temp stays in the upper 70's while my humidity runs 50-60 percent topping out at 70 percent. Doesn't effect yield in my case so I don't much care.

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the suggestion guys but my RH is good 40%. I never really noticed it before the switch to Gavita. It doesn't happen until late flower.

Ha, we posted at the same time..Agree it's not effecting anything I just don't like seeing it..

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i figure the leaves are curling up to hide from all the light. i guess it doesn't need to be high temperature to get taco leaf but you definitely need a lot of light.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My footprint is 8x8 with 1 gavita,1 E-PAP and 1 bare bulb vertical. There getting alot of light ..

Grizz

Veteran
Gorilla Glue #4 will be available at the Clio High Times Cannabis Cup. We will have available rooted clones/plants of the original mother. We will also have s-1 clones/plants and seeds of the GG#4. In addition to this we have GG#1 (her stinky sister) in very limited supply. Look for The Glue Crew Booth located in the medicating section.

every thing Motorcity has is ligit and approved through me, I was going to try to make it to the cup but family business has me tied up and wont make it, as always anyone that gets cuts please inspect them and isolate them, I cant promise anything . Motorcity doesent post much and is a stand up guy, I wouldent have oked it if he wasent.

jw23ck11

Motorcity/Joesy, what kind of donation will there be for the cuts and seeds? Hoe early will there be booths set up? Ive never been to any kind of event like this. Thanks

Relentless

Veteran
just got done making this cross.. going to pop some of these and Orange Valley OG(818 SFV OG x Agent Orange) very soon.
Project was really geared towards finding a potent orange flavored og but I figured I should hit the glue as well.

picture.php

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Flower Day 26

Flower Day 26

Here is my glue... inside enjoying the hps ;)

attachment.php

And heres my "Unc-Inspired" shot
attachment.php

Another bud
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN1244a.jpg
    DSCN1244a.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN1248a.jpg
    DSCN1248a.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 7