What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guys the canopy in my net is nice and dense with colas but it looks like im going to have two pounds of trimmy shit that aint nugs underneath that dense upper canopy, gonna buy some bubble bags, never used em before but I sure aint tossin all that bottom stuff this time. :D

How many loads/runs will two pounds take to do in them 5 gal bags? lol....

Day 51 om nom nom nom

jw23ck11

One more gg4 @10 days flower and super lemon haze (only bud pic I have)

Thanks from one dubya to another. Cant wait to see the glue at the cup!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is the plant that had a 40 day veg not toped. She is over 6" tall now.

Before Stretch
picture.php

After
picture.php

GG#4 has a leaf twist trait.She does not show this once the plants have finished there stretch only in veg..

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks;)

The only thing I cant figure out is the taco leaf. I only see this with heat stress. The temps are fine in all areas of the room. Temps at the tops are 80f or below. She is in the sweet spot of the E-PAP. Possibly light stress??. So far every strain will do this late in flower. Its not causing any issues that I can tell. I just don't like seeing it.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pf could be too much light. Og does the same thing if your lights are too close and the yield suffers. I thought heat stress too but i took a laser thermometer to my tops dead center of the light and it was at 79-81 degrees at all times. Id maybe take the light back an inch or two and see if the leaves spread. Looks super great though buddy. Are there any noticable scent differences? Shes def got more pistil action it seems. More or less frost?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lights are not to close its 2' away. I use gavita/E-PAP. If they get to close the temps would cook the tops. Yields are great. Smells the same to me. The frost is less I expected that.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey PF whenever I am use to seeing taco affect it is usually heat stress and if you can rule that out the next option is a low RH and the plants are transpiring to much.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
RH below 40% can cause the leaves to taco abit sometimes.
None-the-less.......
Your S1 looks fantastic FrostByte! Great job as always sir. :tiphat:

Gorilla Glue #4 will be available at the Clio High Times Cannabis Cup. We will have available rooted clones/plants of the original mother. We will also have s-1 clones/plants and seeds of the GG#4. In addition to this we have GG#1 (her stinky sister) in very limited supply. Look for The Glue Crew Booth located in the medicating section.

ECtraveler

Veteran
Glue Crew booth? I'm assuming you're affiliated with Joesy? Sorry for being intrusive but it's a bit of a red flag when someone's first post in any particular thread is a solicitation.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Glue Crew booth? I'm assuming you're affiliated with Joesy? Sorry for being intrusive but it's a bit of a red flag when someone's first post in any particular thread is a solicitation.

Hes not in The Glue Society:dunno:so I wonder if he was handed a cut and is now trying to profit off it like Spacely Sprocket. :abduct:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Hey PF whenever I am use to seeing taco affect it is usually heat stress and if you can rule that out the next option is a low RH and the plants are transpiring to much.

A low RH %'age will make the sugarleaf sweat and it creates a micro climate giving off a higher RH%'age within the flower. With strains that are prone to PM, this will cause the PM to spore and grow within those spots.
I let my RH get to low one time, around 30%, and my SDS's got pm in those areas. I put my environment controllers gauge in the flowers as much as I could and it rose to 50%... but Im sure it was much higher further into the flower where the PM started.

I thought it was wierd to be getting PM at such a low RH%, but after reading up on the zones that PM grows in, unfortunetly, its the same zone that MJ likes to grow in. But its more likely to prosper and spore rapidly with a high RH above 60% and a low RH below 40%.

Status
Not open for further replies.