What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
As much as I would like not to, I'm gonna be pulling a few nugs early. Can ya blame me?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Coconutz

Veteran
ya I woulda drove out there and missed my moms bday party if I knew they were giving out glue... wtf!

MrGoodBudz

Veteran
Right!^^^ I love this strain. I will have it one day. It's around me already but I am not worthy to receive :( Im NOT WORTHY!!! Ahhhhh lol

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
some of us were born pre 80s hence the old guy thing I've been to the internet plenty but still will probably never know all the internet geek slang abbreviations or really ever use them shit is goofy why so angry stihgnobevoli lifes too short for this shit especially on the internet.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
thread cleaned..... AGAIN..... EVERYone needs to stop the bashing.... serves no purpose...

stay on topic

S

SPG*

Great looking canopy mate :) .. Scroged init!:redface: :biggrin:

(I'd have too snip little bits an' speed dry :D) "a taster of what's to come" :D

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How long does it take for you guys to see roots in a cloner??
Startin to get impatient

:drum:

Hey guys congrats on the win.

I was wondering how much it costs to enter the competition , meaning for booth, entry fee, and the amount of buds you would have to provide for the judges?

I wonder how long it will be before the large seed outfits
try to get they're hands on a cut to cash in, then again they probably have tried already

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they already have ;) no talk of money though. It's free as far as I know we don't charge for the cut. I don't charge never have. You need to know someone that has it to get it.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck to them. She is a rare combination of traits, god only knows if any of them will breed homozygous. Long live the glue!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How long does it take for you guys to see roots in a cloner??
Startin to get impatient

:drum:
7 to 10 days is what I remember. I don't use a cloner so can't really say. I have had roots in 7 to 10 days in RR cubes and the unc-o-cloner (glass of water in a poorly lit spot with plenty of neglect lol) How long have they been in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts