What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappy masonjar

Veteran
AAHHHHHHH!!!:bow::headbange :respect:

BIG, BIG CONGRALATIONS to JOSEY WALES, MARRDOG, SUNSET LIMITED, and last but certainly not least PURPLE FROSTBYTE for growing out the CUP-WINNING ENTRY.
EXCELLENCE at every level fellas.

HUGE, MEGA RESPECT:respect: FELLAS!
Thats the coolest thing ever.

:smoweed:

And the thing thats really extra cool about this whole thing is that if there was a trophy for the "best example of what a true G does when he creates and finds a super elite"; They woulda gave that trophy to JW for sure

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what? the glue? boring...its sooooo 2013,im all about the mataniska thunderglue og cookies now,its been reliably lab tested at 142% thc and yields 3 lbs per 23w compact fluorescent in my moms basement...

krustallos

Veteran
chimped up with my pimp cup...

seriously tho, huge thanks are in order to josey, purple frostbyte, krustallos, arminius, my whole local crew, and a whole other slew of motherfuckers, every one of which was indispensable in bringing this fucking thing home.

trying to get some s1's drummed up for denver. will keep yall posted.

View Image

I just want to say that I have been a member for awhile, and I have never seen a strain that has been shared member to member that has gotten this far on a National/International level. Well done everyone.

And yeah, next one in Denver is my Entry... unless someone in CO meets up with better GG then mine!

Big shout out to JW for making it, unclefishndick for showing it off, Sunset Limited for the Cup win, and Dans!

Plan on making alot of better crosses with the GG#4, watchout for Sunset L and the crew in the future!

High Altitude Glue:
picture.php

picture.php

And the Gorilla Glues in my near future:

picture.php

picture.php

Glued it up!
picture.php

Keep on rockin' it as a community.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just to be clear. I was told there was no buds of GG#4 to enter the cup. There was only 1 entree in the cup for GG#4 that was in the hybrid section. Even if my buds where used to make concentrates that's not what I was told when asked for the buds. The Concentrates they made turned out like crap from what I was told. I was told the buds where for the flower entree and I even filled out the info about the strain and who grew it on the entree form. I sent that info to SL...I would have never sent in my buds if they already had buds to enter. All SL needed to do was to be honest about this and he wasn't. Why the deception, why not tell me from the get go what the plan was., why wait 2 days after he win's then tell me my buds where not used. I'm over here telling everyone the buds are mine because that's what I was told.. You just don't do what SL did a total asshat move.

I was asked for help. If I had any gg#4 I could donate for the cup entry. I trusted SL to do what he said he was going to do. I gave the buds for the cup entree. I was mislead lied too to say the least. you guys can decide for yourself what the truth is. I know the buds he entered where mine im not that stupid.

I have learned a lesson for sure. Sorry about the drama but I felt all should know about this. This is all I will say about it.

marrdogg

Veteran
Imagine That!

Imagine That!

just to be clear. I was told there was no other buds to enter the cup with. There was only 1 entree in the cup for GG#4 that was in the hybrid section. Even if my buds where used to make concentrates that not what I was told when asked for the buds. I was told they where for the flower entree and even filled out the info about the strain and who grew it. I sent that info to SL. Now after the win the buds are not mine? WTF..I would have never sent in my buds if I was told the truth..

I was asked for help no one had buds ready for the cup. I trusted them to do what they said they where going to do. I did not give permission to make concentrates from the buds I grew. I was mislead to say the least. you guys can decide for yourself what the truth is. I know the buds that won where mine.

JW did not know this was done either. I know what he is telling me is true. I have learned a lesson for sure. Sorry about the drama but I felt all should know about this. This is all I will say about

Fuckers prolly hit that shit in the back, loved it and quickly split the rest up amongst themselves to enjoy at a later time. Wouldn't doubt it the shit taste so good, scramble ya brains so good I probably would've tucked some too!

Grizz

Veteran
just to be clear. I was told there was no other buds to enter the cup with. There was only 1 entree in the cup for GG#4 that was in the hybrid section. Even if my buds where used to make concentrates that not what I was told when asked for the buds. I was told they where for the flower entree and even filled out the info about the strain and who grew it. I sent that info to SL. Now after the win the buds are not mine? WTF..I would have never sent in my buds if I was told the truth..

I was asked for help no one had buds ready for the cup. I trusted them to do what they said they where going to do. I did not give permission to make concentrates from the buds I grew. I was mislead to say the least. you guys can decide for yourself what the truth is. I know the buds that won where mine.

JW did not know this was done either. I know what he is telling me is true. I have learned a lesson for sure. Sorry about the drama but I felt all should know about this. This is all I will say about it.

brother I am still trying to get the facts, don't be saying stuff we aren't sure about yet, I ask you in pm not to blast so chill until sunset clears this up. this keep it to pm's until we figure it out.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have already got a message from SL about this JW. I waited just like I said I would. Nothing I posted is incorrect. he has already claimed the buds where his.

krustallos

Veteran
What's the big deal about making wax? I sent in some half-assed S1s hoping to donate to the cup and cause as well. I don't care what they did with them as long as it helped.

divine.jpg

OgRastaman

I actually got to get some if this great glue at the cup this weekend and it taste amazing, and potent I cant wait for my lil babies to grow up!! Thanks again to jw, sunset, uncelfish and anybody else who helped to create and evolve this strain and getting the cuts out to the cup. Big ups to you all !!! We appreciate all of your hard work.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Props
Gonna have to go see Joesy n see what ya think of my glue. Wish I could have made it out.

StoneyK

Veteran
Its funny I was lookin for the booth frantically for the first bit of the first day asked so many people if they knew where the gorrilla glue booth was all I got were blank stares. ...
I kinda feel like the cat that ate the canary right now...lol
I guarantee some of those people I asked are sorry they didn't know what I was talkin aboit now! The guy even laughed at me a little when he heard the name over at the gdp tent...
whos laughin now! hahahahaha

S

skeezo

Its funny I was lookin for the booth frantically for the first bit of the first day asked so many people if they knew where the gorrilla glue booth was all I got were blank stares. ...
I guarantee some of those people I asked are sorry they didn't know what I was talkin aboit now! The guy even laughed at me a little when he heard the name over at the gdp tent...
Yeah, I saw a lot of kids with GDP bags standing around with puzzled looks, thinking it was ookie kabooki..lol

Lmao was that you and your bud we were trolling around with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts