What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I didnt know Spinosad was for thrips and not mites. DUH!
Thank You to all for the advice. I truly appreciate all the great responses and knowledge that y'all have.
Avid, Azamax, Floramite ac, and NO SpiderMites by Greenway. I will get something tomorrow and give them another spray before budding starts. Their on the razors edge of throwing flower clusters anyday. Day 8 today.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No it's only 1 plant about 40 days but a 60 day vegged plant won't get much bigger unless you have a huge container. I use 3-5g generic air pots that 1 is in a 3g air pot .. I have pics of a 87 day vegged plant in a 5g square pot she finished at 13.8oz. I don't usually flower any in summer. I'm not concerned with yield right now. I just needed her out of the veg room. It's shut down for the summer. I have 1 t5 running for the clones until the weather cools off..

Mikenite69

Veteran
Overgrow my buddy used captain jacks for mites but the trick Is you have to spray them down all over the plants under the leaves and on top of the leaves and it also takes 3 days or a couple days on the label for captain jacks to work. What my buddy did and he got rid of all his spider mites was to spray them down and take them to the shower or some place with a high power hose and pressure wash those bitches off. My buddy said doing it this way knocked them out in 2 treatments.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
gg4 x rugburn og on the way.oops ill pop em when they get here. that could actually turn into some fire from the looks of this rbog.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Thanx Mikey!
Ive always used Capt Jacks and never had mite probs really. I sprayed the ladies, then 2 days later, I stripped the bottom branches and threw them in the fire.
Then sprayed them top and bottom. There was 1 "nest plant" that seemed to be the mite breeding factory so I chopped it down instead of risking eggs hatching later on while flowering. I checked all plants around her and they had 1 or 2 here and there. I squished every one I seen and rubbed the leaf with my fingers to moosh any eggs.
Im getting 1 more bottle of sumthing different tomorrow and doing them up really really well. They are about to flower so I need to get the last couple stragglers.

Good thing experience was on my side. If I was a newb, Ide have never noticed that 1 plant with them on the bottom few branches. I seen the faint, white, classic start of SM damage and went crazy looking over my garden. Luckily it was just on the few, and not to many mites at all. 1 is too many in my garden so its full on war.o
If I take off any single leaves with any white mite damage I flush it down the toilet.
I was thinking about spraying the plants down in my shower but its such a small outbreak that Im sure the next spraying will knock em out the box.

Betterhaff

Veteran
I was thinking about spraying the plants down in my shower but its such a small outbreak that Im sure the next spraying will knock em out the box.

It is advantageous to power wash them with water after a treatment (after a day or 2) and then treat again. The more adults, larvae, and eggs you can get rid of the better. I use a hand sprayer and get up close. Rotating miticides also helps.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
already found some beans. not many but day 36. sheesh. only found one nanner but its a jungle in there id do more hoarm than good crawlin up uner that canopy. to think im stresssd about beans that are likely selling for 40 bucks a pop. lol

Whatchu think caused em?

My BK hermied on me and didnt even know it. Nearly ruined my whole crop this round.

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
we shall see. not certain shes knocked up but she is the next plant over from the banana factory. i used to get nannners when i started indoor. id get a bean or two here and there. not a thing. then one day it just stopped. not sure why. millions of things changed nothing in particular i can point to. have so much as seen a seed in a year or so. those gg4s on the other hand have som seeds. i hope its not too bad. thisa would be a first for me if it was seeded. ive been growing since 2005 this would be my first seeded crop if it is. im having my doubts that it will be bad.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I figured youd be over there searchin thru every single branch and nug for some nanners ;)..

Either way its a good problem to have. And the rugburns are right next to it? Id take your problem over mine any fuckin day.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a hard time finding all the seeds in the gg#4 I pollinated..Most plants didn't have any while others where packed..I will do a more selective pollination next time.

s1 from those seeds

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She is bit diff then what I'm use to seeing in GG#4. As long as no herms/naners show up its all good.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Hell yeah!! I got at least 2 GG S1's outdoors and 2 more vegging indoors, can't wait to see what I find, that definitely looks like its stacking up nice as fuck PF

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Couple diesel s1's...

Couple diesel s1's...

Since I rub nanners in the herm closet, lemme contribute a thought to the discussion. From seed, the s1 usually strongly resemble the parent, but lack that certain sour. Run again from clone u should get that hit you're lookin for...peace babeh!

Diesel s1

picture.php

Rez dd, nanner child

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.