What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Told you guys not to stare at your lights... A little stress is good for your plants, stimulates biological processes and what not.

DunHav`nFun

IME that's not true. The roots grow in flower up to week 4-5 vigorously. they then slow to a crawl but still keep growing. I have living soil, I find many different bennies under the scope. I use Compost teas all the time that's teaming with life...

If you look at a hydro setup the root mass doubles in size during flower. General organics calls for bio root the first 2-3 weeks of 12/12 if that says anything...

I use Root Bloom and Rootamentary from Beneficial Biologics. Great products.
Well....just when I thought I was out , they pull me back in....First off , Mr Tea.....Clackamas Cootz is to be greatly respected for his work on all this organic stuff , but why come in this thread and question time tested and proven techniques for plant support by spewing soil food web disturbance as a premise for your post , when nothing could be further from the truth......and for the record....

Backseat Farmer is THE go to guy for questions and info on ALL things organic and biological in this soil food web organic way of water only gardening , just ask him , he`ll tell yas......so....

Do some more reading in the big plant thread and I`ll stay away from the organics end of things round this place , but stakes don`t kill roots or fuck with the soil food web....OMFG.....now....

Gotta respectfully state that rootmass production for the most part will never be more than what`s built by end of stretch , TRUE end of stretch where no more vertical OR horizontal growth occurs , and the plant moves into complete swellage mode....then....

Any foliage and or rootmass that`s built after true end of stretch is brought on by excess N in the juice blend till the plant starts cannibalizing itself towards end of cycle when plant senescence occurs....anyways...

You`re right PF bro , that roots will continue to grow just like fanleaves will continue to pop out till N`s all but eliminated , but like What`s his dick Mr T said , the roots aren`t supposed ta grow and build after 40% of the flower cycle`s over with . nor any more foliage built once full swellage is in force....

Ran Krusty and ebb and flow buckets for almost 15 yrs in full hydro , and once stretch is over , no more roots or foliage are supposed ta be built ....once shit`s dialed....regardless....

Ya` ll pray for Bobble`s and a fast recovery from almost burnin his young ass up.....now....

Back to our regularly scheduled program....

Peace...DHF....:ying:....

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Clearly the stakes are hindering root development...

picture.php

Be back with more pictures.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^That's not funny he did almost burn his house down.

I didn't pull you in here your buddy. You forget I know who coot is I respect his work. He was 1 of my 1st friends on this site. I don't know tea his post was redic. In my book end of stretch is 4-5 weeks not 2. Anyway Like I said he can do it his way. I will do it my way..

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
No Till Gardening Outdoors in California.

No Till Gardening Outdoors in California.

http://youtu.be/MolkDCiE9Og

Here's the progress so far in the garden!!

100% CDFA ORGANIC !!!

NO Additional Nitrogen is EVER added !!

90% of Fertilization comes from Foliar application!

Let's start our garden tour!!

Cherry Pie in a 200 Gallon smart pot on 5/23

Let's fast forward to today, here's that SAME plant! 3 weeks later!

Let's move on to another patch!!! How about The West Coast DOG...This plant has been PROLIFIC for me for years. I would never plant a garden with out at least 25% of it being this strain. I think it's a Bubba x Haze type cross ...Whatever it is..I appreciate it and I thank The Docta at Archive Seeds for this plant!

Again, on 5/23

and today...Just about 3 weeks later.

We'll continue the tour in another post since IC Mag only allows 5 images per post!

Last edited:

DunHav`nFun

I didn't pull you in here your buddy. You forget I know who coot is I respect his work. He was 1 of my 1st friends on this site. I don't know tea his post was redic. Im my book end of stretch is 4-5 weeks not 2. Anyway Like I said he can do it his way. I will do it my way..
I mean really.....Stakes upsetting the soil food web....sheesh......The getting pulled back in was from Michael Corleone wanting to become legit and the Commission wanted their cut ...sarcasm....

Hope that big bitch hits 1 lb + PF....Killer job....

Peace....DHF....:ying:.....

Edit: Thanks Veg....Bout time you showed us some of your project....

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Continued Farm Tour June 2014

Continued Farm Tour June 2014

This is the first year that I've ran a strain from my own breedings! Very exciting for me because ironically , these plants are the best ones on the farm.

The genetics are Bomb Threat Bubba Kush x Heart Attack Kush...

I call this plant Farmer's Dream.

I've been looking for this plant my entire growing career. If you know me you'll know that I love the limonene and pinene terpenes. This plant has them in spades.

It grows with the structure of the Bomb Threat Kush , and the vigor of the Heart Attack. The Bomb Threat added Density to the Heart Attack Kush flowers..The Bubba Kush / Og Kush and Jacks Cleaner are all well represented in the flower.

On to the photos!

5/23

6/15

picture.php

Hope you enjoyed the tour!

The products we use on the farm come from Advancing Eco Agriculture, Tainio Technology , and Ferti Organic.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the progress so far in the garden!!

100% CDFA ORGANIC !!!

NO Additional Nitrogen is EVER added !!

90% of Fertilization comes from Foliar application!!

We'll continue the tour in another post since IC Mag only allows 5 images per post!

Where be the glue pics buddy

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I only have 1 gorilla glue in a 5 gallon pot in my black out and it's 2 weeks in to flower.

Pretty much a standard diesel hybrid so far. We'll see in 7 more weeks.

Grizz

Veteran
its a freakin weed. im not saying you cant make things better but poking a pencil sized stake into its roots wont even slow it down,

d3cryption

Veteran

I didn't pull you in here your buddy. You forget I know who coot is I respect his work. He was 1 of my 1st friends on this site. I don't know tea his post was redic. In my book end of stretch is 4-5 weeks not 2. Anyway Like I said he can do it his way. I will do it my way..

I know what happened, and yes its sad....... I wish him well....

Due to dhf and bobble past and the way he stated it... it was funny to ME !

Peace ......

Grizz

Veteran
I only have 1 gorilla glue in a 5 gallon pot in my black out and it's 2 weeks in to flower.

Pretty much a standard diesel hybrid so far. We'll see in 7 more weeks.

I think after 7 more weeks you will wish you had a few rows of it in your garden of eden, from what I am seeing in Fishers garden its kicking ass.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I don't do anything in my garden based on what's trendy on icmag, my brokers don't know what gorilla glue is...

I have one plant flowering now to,find out for myself...

I have a mom in the corner of my veg room.

It will get a second run in my Rube Goldberg device as well...we all know first runs are 50-75% examples.

also a friend is flowering one inside, but it got pollinated with chemdawg4 bx3 pollen so it won't be the best smoke representation.

After I try it a couple times and it's well received with the right crowd promise to grow some giant ones josey. I give the people what they want. If it's the glue, No problem.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would not be growing her if it was just trendy. Gorgeous commercial strain with potency to back it up. Having said that I do have other strains that I like better in taste/smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.