What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Hows the illuminati yield? And ive heard its finicky.

My Illuminati will be ready next round but id rather wait a week or 2 and flower the Corey cut out instead.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Ehh these pictures are pretty bad. Hard to tell whats really going on. I'll try to get some with my actual camera soon.]

The Banana OG looks nice. I'll take a couple of zips of that please. It's for my arthritis. I promise not to derive any pleasure out of it.....'cause that would be wrong.

d3cryption

Veteran
Hows the illuminati yield? And ive heard its finicky.

My Illuminati will be ready next round but id rather wait a week or 2 and flower the Corey cut out instead.

Don't know which yields more yet.. first run with both..... They grow the same..... probably yields the same too... atleast I hope so........

d3cryption

Veteran
not at all........... my stardawg took a lil beating as well as gg4........ underfed, overwatered, etc........

when I was underfeeding them, gg4 got light green on me fast..... stardawg stayed pretty green for the most part..........

BUT, once I gave them full strength , they both took off, and gg4 recovered and turn green FAST......

I run gh coco, 3 gal pots...

aptus fasilitor @ 1-2 ml per gal ( I don't measure , plus it was free )
floranova boom @ 8 ml per gal
aptus starboost @ 1-3 per gal ( I don't measure, plus it was free also )

Tomorrow i'm to cleaning the room, and give them their last veg feed..... which is the same as above along with heavy 16 fire @ 1 ml per gal, and floralicious + @ 1 ml per gal.....

flower nutes will be

aptus fasilitor @ 1 ml per gal
heavy 16 bud a&b @10 ml per gal
heavy 16 fire @ 1-2 ml per gal
Moab
floralicious + @ 1ml per gal
Cap bennies (root+foliar)

like I said before...... gg4 and startdawg are the bestin my garden so far...... love the reviews, and pics of gg4 that the glue heads post up in here...... also love the pics, snype, doneit, and others post of stardawg....

5/9 gg4
picture.php

6/4 gg4
picture.php

5/9 stardawg
picture.php

6/4 stardawg
picture.php

for other who might not like,
sorry for posting repeats of pics, or another strain..... bt enjoy.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Grower error on that glue. That looks nothing like what she is capable of. Here are some shots at day 30.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That is a completely different expression than I got the first 3 grows. First three were more like this.

picture.php

picture.php

Jbomber79

Veteran
I would agree with TC. is that glue? Good lord..

TC- Your slaying this cut brosif. every time you post new pictures that are better than last times!

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Grower error on that glue. That looks nothing like what she is capable of. Here are some shots at day 30.

View Image

View Image

View Image

That is a completely different expression than I got the first 3 grows. First three were more like this.

View Image

View Image

Yeah that's more of what I was expecting. Great pics man. I'll pick your brain via PM.

The Banana OG looks nice. I'll take a couple of zips of that please. It's for my arthritis. I promise not to derive any pleasure out of it.....'cause that would be wrong.

My Banana is by far my favorite strain. Massive yielder and super high tester. She's my holy grail for sure.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dam 3rd that one cola needs a fucking steal i-beam for support :good:

Don't worry IC OVO - my first glue run is ganna be shabby too - w/e its just weed :)

Plus stuff from seed is always a hit or miss ;)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shits gettin CrAzY.

Im like this dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6uuzb6ASHg

Dropped night time temps to mid to low 60s, was gettin almost 2 gallons a day each dry by the second day now theyre takin an extra day to drink so hopefully it helps slow things just a tad and I can finish the stretch ok.

Shits crazy bro. Veggin these under 1000w hps makes sick roots... MoNsTeRs.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Is that banana bananakush or banana og... not sure if they one in the same but i loved the banana kush cut miss her alot lost her 6yrz ago when i shut down... never tried the og

Mikenite69

Veteran
Stoney I think the banana kush and banana og are 2 different cuts. I rememeber jaws having a confusion with this issue also. I know jaws actually has the banana kush cut. I have the Orgnkid banana og cut that I am flowering out this round with my glues. They are in there 3rd or 4th day since flip.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Is that banana bananakush or banana og... not sure if they one in the same but i loved the banana kush cut miss her alot lost her 6yrz ago when i shut down... never tried the og

Clone only?

Honestly I'm not sure. I think its clone only, but it was given to me about 6 years ago from a source in LA. I've never come across anyone with the same cut though, so I can't say for sure.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
ic ovo - does it smell like banana-ey car wax? big grainy trichs that feel like grains of sand between your fingers? I used to rock a cut i recieved as "chem d" from progressive options, i ran it for a while even though it wasn't chem d, it was banana carnuba wax all the way, this was about 09-10...i recently just talked to the dude that was vending to po at the time and he said one of the guys he was working with mixed up a tray of chem d and believe he said it was from orgnkid(could be mistaken...i was dabbin hard lol)

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
ic ovo - does it smell like banana-ey car wax? big grainy trichs that feel like grains of sand between your fingers? I used to rock a cut i recieved as "chem d" from progressive options, i ran it for a while even though it wasn't chem d, it was banana carnuba wax all the way, this was about 09-10...i recently just talked to the dude that was vending to po at the time and he said one of the guys he was working with mixed up a tray of chem d and believe he said it was from orgnkid(could be mistaken...i was dabbin hard lol)

Whats up buddy. It smells exactly like freshly baked banana bread. Thats the closest comparison I can give people. The nose on it is LOUD, some of the strongest smelling cannabis I've ever encountered. My circle received the cut about 6 years ago from a large scale cultivator in Los Angeles. I don't know if I would say the trichs are large, but its completely frosted over for sure. If anyone is in the Santa Cruz, SJ, SF area you will likely see lots of our Banana many places: Canna Cruz, CHAI, Elemental, Harborside, etc.

Sorry about the off topic! There seems to be a lot of interest in my Banana, maybe I'll start a thread to give out some more info on it. In the meantime lets get back to the GG4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts