What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
18 gal bin of ROLS { on wheels }.... soaking up the sun... my vertical self contained scrog cage is still to come.... gonna train this girl all summer long......can U say BUSHonwheels....

picture.php

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Cool, thanks for the info guys. Obviously I'm gonna ride it out, just hope they switch on soon. I'll try to get some comparison pictures today.

BTW dan I checked out, lil' G's grow and his GG4 is definitely kicking mine in the nuts. Unless the GG4 does a super comeback I will probably reduce it down to 1 or 2 lights next run and see if a second run with her proves better results. On the real though, I've never had a plant veg so quickly. Several of them are taller than I am (6') with just the 30 day veg. They're running in only 3 gallons of coco/perlite.

U should always test grow things first
And always run three times at least before deciding the plant isn't worthy mine got better every run.
In the old glue thread i said same thing at week 6 I was disappointed in growth. By week 9 they were weighing nearly as much as my monster yielder. More than the rest for sure. In slightly less thanone gal pots I average
3.6 oz this yr. x9 per bulb does well IMO

d3cryption

Veteran
U should always test grow things first
And always run three times at least before deciding the plant isn't worthy mine got better every run.
In the old glue thread i said same thing at week 6 I was disappointed in growth. By week 9 they were weighing nearly as much as my monster yielder. More than the rest for sure. In slightly less thanone gal pots I average
3.6 oz this yr. x9 per bulb does well IMO

How long were u being from rooted clone ?

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Cool, thanks for the info guys. Obviously I'm gonna ride it out, just hope they switch on soon. I'll try to get some comparison pictures today.

BTW dan I checked out, lil' G's grow and his GG4 is definitely kicking mine in the nuts. Unless the GG4 does a super comeback I will probably reduce it down to 1 or 2 lights next run and see if a second run with her proves better results. On the real though, I've never had a plant veg so quickly. Several of them are taller than I am (6') with just the 30 day veg. They're running in only 3 gallons of coco/perlite.

Da fuck lol? Mines fast but not that fast holy shit.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
6 FEET 30 DAY VEG ??? Never seen that. Mine at 30 day veg 2-3' tall max.. I did a 87 day veg topping and training the whole time she was in veg she ended at 7'7" tall.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
So my outdoor glues will only have 40 ish days veg due to circumstance, cash and me being a lazy asshole in the sweltering heat so I'd really like to see that kind of growth outta my girls in the time they have left.... Pumping the lights up to 20 hours until June 20th, crossin my fingers on that huge stretch.

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
yeah IC ovo - you used to put up so many nice pictures...

Thanks buddy, I took a couple. They aren't great up I'll post them soon.

Im thinking he vegged for 30 days ( 2 1/2 - 3 ft ), by time stretch is over 6 ft...

Yes that's correct, I'm referring to after stretch was complete. They hit 35" in 30 days of veg though, still pretty spectacular. After 3 weeks of flowering went by, 8-10 of them were out the tops of the 54" cages by a good 12"-18".

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that big glue is paying for my fall vacation,predictably it will be a bike trip,something in the 4-500 mile range

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Ehh these pictures are pretty bad. Hard to tell whats really going on. I'll try to get some with my actual camera soon.

Banana OG

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GG4

picture.php
picture.php

d3cryption

Veteran
Hehe, can't wait to flower my gg4 this week... she's about 2 1/2 closing on 3 ft... hoping to get about 2oz....

Only plants that stand out in my garden is gg4 and stardawg illuminati cut

Gg4 left, stardawg right..( havent lollipopped the stardawg yet)
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts