What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
I'd be happy too...wasn't a knock at all...just didn't seem dud so i figured i'd chime in. looks like you'll be heavy!

Thanks man. Appreciate the input! :tiphat:

I took 2 lower buds in the screen as samples this morning.
First 2 are GG#4 left, Ghost OGK right, last is GG.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'll have an idea how she vapes in about 24 hours.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
UP- seems like none of us will have fresh entries....wtf!?! i just chopped some jelly last week thats going to be entered although it had a couple bumps in the road when it mattered the most(had to move em from the pad to the shop about day 30...landlord wanted to do an inspection @ the crib) I believe that we're sharing the block at sfcc no?

also, here are some fresh sclab test results for my semi-stressed glue taken @ 60 days 26.1% active cannabinoids
http://sclabs.com/beta/sample-detail.html?view=sample&id=140519Z008

went to the coolest prohibition era speakeasy type of hash bar in the valley yesterday...fuckin awesome, secret door and all!

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
That place is def pretty sick but they are starting to get so crowded :(
first time i've gone there, and to be totally honest the owner didn't seem overly thrilled to see a new face, although i was there with friends that know someone that is somehow involved with the place(not saying i felt a sense of entitlement by any means...just the vibe i got)...there weren't too many people there maybe like 8-10 including us(3)

you seem to be describing a nitrogen toxicity...

it appears that way but dudded plants show traits of many burns/deficiencies/lockouts it's like the ph is constantly out of whack... petioles get very dark, short, brittle...etc.

in my experience dudded plants have recovered but it takes a while(sometimes a few generations or more) and conditions must be ideal throughout the life cycle(s) to even stand a chance at recovering a dudd

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Does anyone recommend cal mag in flower? If so when.

I'll be running her thru FFOF on a vert screen.

Marlo, any tips for me with this girl? I do individual gal grow bags.

Thanks!
BeL

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I ever do Ca/Mg - then it's usually in wk 4 - but sometimes wk 3 and 4. Usually only ever needed on Chem/Diesel/OG combinations.

1 tbsp per gallon water - 1 feeding - at day 21 and/or day 28

I run a heavily amended soil - so my usage would be quite different than others, presumably.

dank.Frank

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't used any in a log time.. I have been using some new additives called Beneficial Biologic's. Really good stuff.. I could tell the diff with the plant's that got it. I'm only using this one veg. I have there Kelp Logic and Humalogic's for flowering.

ROOTAMENTARY encourages robust root development, setting the stage for an abundant harvest.

Essential micro and macro nutrients in their most bioavailable form.
Contains microbially derived B vitamins, chelated micronutrients, enzymes, and amino acids specific for cultivation of nitrogen fixing and phosphate sulubilizing bacteria.

The idea behind ROOTAMENTARY is to provide the fundamental essential elements for plants to grow. We took a chemical analysis of a plant and formulated a nutrient to match those numbers. It contains not only N-P-K and an array of minerals essential for plant health, but it also delivers naturally derived root growth compounds. The larger a plant’s root system, the larger the plant itself.

Rootamentary is named such because it contains the fundamental elements for plants to reach their full potential. If a plant is deficient in early development, it will never reach its full genetic potential. Think of the way a plant grows in nature, the NPK of the soil doesn't change much throughout the season. It is in the early stages of growth and root development that the plant is getting an idea what is available to it in the soil. If there isn't enough of something, it knows not to waste too much energy trying to get big, but rather, hold back and save some energy for reproduction. Rootamentary is designed to speak the plants language and tell it what it needs to hear to go big and not hold back.

We are flipping the focus. The plant you see is a mirror image of its root system. If you grow large roots, you'll grow large plants!

Rootamentary's special formula is crafted with your roots in mind. Add this product to your garden and just watch the results.

Rootamentary is designed to be used throughout early growth, vegetative and early fruiting/flowering.
It can be used as a stand-alone feed or in conjunction with any existing feeding program.
tree2.png
treeflip3.png

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Thanks!
BeL

I can't really add much advice on feeding etc... I run an ammended soil mix, and only add water. Except for budswell weeks 3-6. Absolutely no deficiencies at all. Just happy plants.

I will say tho, she is a beast on a vert screen. Give her lots of rootspace, and some room to spread out. Stretches for 3 whole weeks. She will reward you no doubt. She has been very very easy to grow.... but most plants are easy to grow in a water only mix IME.
If you normally prune or remove fans in flower, I'd recommend you wait until 25+ days to start.

Good Luck!

:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BL you should post what your setup is. It will make a huge difference. If I remember you use 150w?? My plants are vegged under 400w t5 then moved to a 600mh.. your results will be different then what you see here. She will take some time to readjust to a lower lumen output.

dannykarey

Great glue pics as always guys.

Man PF, yers always seem so dialed (no offence to anyone else)

Keep up the good work guys

Danny

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran

Thanks!
BeL

I don't know if I recommend it but for me using RO water I use 4 ml's per gallon and I've still had cal deficiencies the last two runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts