What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The thing about the term bagseed makes people think the flowers they came from are schwag. GG#4 was an accidental nanner pollination. The seeds are still worthy of growing depending on the genetics of the accident IMO.

The seeds they found in the OGMH would be a must keep for me. Well worth growing to see what they produce.. I have found many plants that came from s1/nanner seeds that produced elite cuts. Some of the best know strains where found in nanner or s1 seeds..

HUGE

Veteran
Right that's what I'm getting at. That people think "bagseed"=unworthy. I was just showing that some of the greatest stuff seems to come from accidental pollinations. (Gg4,chemdog,Chloe,and many more)

Dakine

Veteran
I thought most people think that "bagseed" is just seeds from an unkown strain that was bought or obtained in someway to shmoke.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When people mention bag seed they dont usually want to grow it.

All the seeds I find are Known to me. Usually some nanners popped that I did not see. If someone finds seeds in buds I can tell them what they are.

If someone got my buds that doesn't know me then yes they wont know

Dakine

Veteran
Man I was just catching up on this whole entire thread..There doesnt seem to be one negative thing about this strain.

Frosty as hell, spacing between nodes,some what dense, good size calyxes, and somewhat of a very good yield.

Would it be smart to make another cross with GG4? Or to just leave this amazing cut as is.

HUGE

Veteran
just want to say I just went through all the pics from the cup and I must say GG4 by frostbyte is for sure top 1 or 2 prettiest nugs on there. gg4 and karma og by thc4ism are my top 2 pics for sheer wow factor. I think I can smell that OG from here. and I don't think ive ever seen a but quite as frosty as that gg4.

HUGE

Veteran
His votes for my sample were correct I would say. However his glue votes do seem a little on the looooow side. That hurt you bad.

kif4224

Just coughed up 275 for a gig # 4 verified cut.
If it's what everyone on here says it is, I'm patiently waiting to be pleasantly surprised.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dr.Pent has gifted me many of his strains. Im doing 3 of his right now. Some AO and C+ crosses. both of these have the best Orange terpene's found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts