What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stix~

& g:ying::ying:d vibes joesy ,, love what u say about listening to the presidents,,, its all about giving the people what they want :biggrin:

Grizz

Veteran
biglove to ya'll glue fuckers!

mr.dank got skillz and a great vibe :ying: .. i got waaaay higher at danks on 4/19 than i did at the cup,,

anyways the glue is sooooo last year buajajaja the new hot stuff is deep chem# 3 .. (deep chunk x N.indian) x Chem.D :peacock:

and now back to the regular programation.....
View Image

another opinion, as you know everyone has one, just like ass holes. lol.

never said MR.Dank wasent a good guy, I don't know him personally but I will take your word for it. he still can read just like the rest of us so we don't have to go over the same shit 20 times

I suppose the deep chem #3 is being held real tight to, so most of us wont know until some caring soul passes it .

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Fat Glue Sticks coming right up. Click that yellow bar, I dare ya.

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell , i don't know half the guys in here , but i assume if your on a forum checkin out threads & posts ..... that you'd at least read them if ya have an interest in it .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin Sweet 3rd :good:

& it looks like we're pretty close time wise ......

picture.php

:smoker:

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
i see your point and I see sir's point, we go over the same questions over and over again. the way I feel is we all put our pants on one leg at a time, you, me and mr.dank. no disrespect ment in any way.

the truth is its a very special plant, in my book there isent any holy grail strain, 9 out of 10 people love the gg4, even as grey skull said, he doesent care for the high but the dead presidents talk and I listen.

Cant please everyone. Thats a fact.

And another one is the GG4 is considered an elite by the majority :bandit:.

Bmac1

Veteran
Awesome looking plant. Hopefully I get a turn with her at some point. Been salivating over the pics.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
not bad for washed up out of date cut, kudo's
What can i say .... i'll take an older more experianced lady over some prom queen anyday !!! :biggrin:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nice dan... about what week is that? [/FONT]

55 days in that pic , they're 57 now

Bmac1

Veteran
That's why you never run something one time and done.

1st run was great but it's getting better and that is what it's about!!!

:woohoo:

Absolutely. Im still having a hard time picking between my 2 WiFi phenos after 2 runs. All the way through last run, I thought #2 was the winner, then the last few weeks #1 really made a push for the top spot.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
another opinion, as you know everyone has one, just like ass holes. lol.

never said MR.Dank wasent a good guy, I don't know him personally but I will take your word for it. he still can read just like the rest of us so we don't have to go over the same shit 20 times

I suppose the deep chem #3 is being held real tight to, so most of us wont know until some caring soul passes it .

there will be some chocolate glue in the furture [chocolate chunk x gg4] chocolate chunk =deep chunk x chocolate trip.:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.