What's new

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
is it EVEN possible for this thread to get back on track.... it's turned into one big quagmire....

Nothin but fish(salmon, tilapia), chicken. Veggies, fruits, and brown rice/potatoes for carbs. Wasnt easy at first but ive found cheating once in a while makes it verry easily doable.

bobblehead

Veteran
Nothin but fish(salmon, tilapia), chicken. Veggies, fruits, and brown rice/potatoes for carbs. Wasnt easy at first but ive found cheating once in a while makes it verry easily doable.

I agree. I don't think they'll ever find that plane. According to the Russians it's in Pakistan.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
so i took a tray of GG4 clones and left them at my friends house, when i got back a few weeks later the rockwool were sitting in 3 inches of water, almost completely drowned. i guess my buddy thought the rockwool cubes needed to be sitting in water :wallbash::wallbash:

so i was pissed and figured they would mostly die, some were rotten but i took the whole tray to my spot and put them under lights to see if any would root after sitting in water for 3 weeks

45 out of 60 GG4's rooted, it took a month and they almost died but they snapped back , what a vigorous strain!

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
so i took a tray of GG4 clones and left them at my friends house, when i got back a few weeks later the rockwool were sitting in 3 inches of water, almost completely drowned. i guess my buddy thought the rockwool cubes needed to be sitting in water :wallbash::wallbash:

so i was pissed and figured they would mostly die, some were rotten but i took the whole tray to my spot and put them under lights to see if any would root after sitting in water for 3 weeks

45 out of 60 GG4's rooted, it took a month and they almost died but they snapped back , what a vigorous strain!

you are waaaaaaay off topic dude.;)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is it EVEN possible for this thread to get back on track.... it's turned into one big quagmire....
giggity...
James-OB.jpg

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Im pretty sure anythimg and everything about the GG4 has already been mentioned in earlier posts. Can we have a lil fun without Mr Serious chiming in lol...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im pretty sure anythimg and everything about the GG4 has already been mentioned in earlier posts. Can we have a lil fun without Mr Serious chiming in lol...
I'm really 1 to talk but he's right. Hell i'm sure unc wouldn't mind you fellaz taking it to the bicycle repair shop. Most everyone that comes here hangs there anyway. We've had threads closed and others moved over this sort of thing. Just sayn :dunno:

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
The thread can get closed for slight off topicness?

Alright im done.

But its not like this wouldnt get back on track eventually. The flow of the universe took us on a goofy detour but it wouldve gotten back eventually. Just my :2cents:...

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
The thread can get closed for slight off topicness?

Alright im done.

But its not like this wouldnt get back on track eventually. The flow of the universe took us on a goofy detour but it wouldve gotten back eventually. Just my :2cents:...

YES... the thread can be closed over nonsense....
we provide area's and threads for that exact type of posting...
Where as Sum threads are meant to and need be ONLY geared toward specific topic's....one-day when the GG#4 is over and done...
these Very threads will be the resources for info on that strain....
and most folks come for that specific info from that specific thread....
So why jump in and clutter up confusion for ones on personal stimulation, and pleasures.... like i said.... there are spots for that just not in this one....

So please when a MOD ask nicely to get back on topic....THERE is a REASON...

U dig...........................

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Lol my bad I kinda responded without paying attetion to who exactly was saying things about being off topic. I gotchu, my apologies :tiphat:.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Josey, it wasn't and isn't about me keeping it, my last posts were about how unbelievably disrespectful some of your fanboys were to a cannabis pioneer like mr.dank! All for saying, what's the truth! I know how he felt. The other posts, well they should've been pms between grey skull and me, but whatever.

Greenhouse gorilla glue with e papillon supplemental should be about as prime as it gets.

Grizz

Veteran
Josey, it wasn't and isn't about me keeping it, my last posts were about how unbelievably disrespectful some of your fanboys were to a cannabis pioneer like mr.dank! All for saying, what's the truth! I know how he felt. The other posts, well they should've been pms between grey skull and me, but whatever.

Greenhouse gorilla glue with e papillon supplemental should be about as prime as it gets.

i see your point and I see sir's point, we go over the same questions over and over again. the way I feel is we all put our pants on one leg at a time, you, me and mr.dank. no disrespect ment in any way.

the truth is its a very special plant, in my book there isent any holy grail strain, 9 out of 10 people love the gg4, even as grey skull said, he doesent care for the high but the dead presidents talk and I listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.