[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good Unc have you sample any yet??

something I noticed is the pistils dont color up much...When I see most of them are dead I will check the heads. these you cant use them as a indicator at all.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no samples yet,i have already done like 3 rounds,i like 63 days best so far so no reason to change,these will be ready for sure by then,not much amber at that point,maybe 5% tops,but not really needed with the glue,its plenty strong by 63 days.
yup,once they start swelling the pistils all but disappear from sight,they really fade quickly and start plumping up during the flush period.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok im all done with me watering. went through 35g. them lady's are always thirsty :)

Up potted the 3 GSC X Querkle ...I hope there is a girl. I want to see what the effect GSC has on the cross. I still have 10 other plants in there 16oz cups for fall.I can tell ya there will be lots of GG,BHOG,BKGK in the winter...I should do even better. I hate this dam heat. Im already sick plus this added heat. Soon I will be out of commission for a few days ..

captain planet

Veteran
Anyone thinking the glue smells kinda like a rich nag champa? I'm still small veg but I swear that's what my nose is tellin me

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What the hell is rich nag champa lol. you guys and your slag.. Im an old coot so I dont speak that nor understand

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
lol, nag champa = the best incense

right on unc, theyre 16" x 12.5".... aint the internet great!

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

God Damn!!!!!!!! This is what I imagine heaven is gonna be like for me!!!!! If it's not me and jesus and gonna have a prob. Killin' it unc!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im trying to not count my chickens but it does look like a nice haul...good,i may actually get to keep some...people are already in a gluing frenzy...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't believe you let it all go without saving some of it fer yourself !!! But yeah i know ..... its not like there won't be anymore :biggrin:

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
My one cut that survived the cup o water n made the move to the aero closer has roots!
Mom has been moved to good light to veg out some more. Success. Stoked!
Maybe I get to contribute a pic or two in a couple months

Status
Not open for further replies.