What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't smell anything in my flower room but 1. The BHOG over powers everything in the room. I can smell SD I think If I wiff on the GG buds...

Grizz

Veteran
something aint right, the glue stinks like hell, strong strong, you sure you marked them right ?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there is no way I could miss label 10 plants lol.. My plants are not going to be exactly like everyone else. I use a completely different growing environment. I use different nutrients, Bulbs yada yada.. It is what it is I cant change that.... I told you guys as soon as I started growing her that I was not getting the same results as everyone else. The plants are the slowest in veg for me. There should be plenty of pics in my album for you to make a ID...

I don't have another strain going that looks like GG.
bhog
bkgk
gsc
NT Seed PLANT
DSD seed PLANT

Is this GG#4 ????

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
can you get us a whole plant pic hammer ? there is several growers in my area that have it and belive me she stinks in veg, and in flower its overpowering. like you said thing do look defferent from grow to grow but smell usally stays th same

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here ya go..:) I went and checked all of the plants where put into flower on the 28th. The largest plants have not even been in flower 30 days. they have been in flower for 25 days...

this is the smallest plant out of 6 in flower 25 days.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
topped 1x but no so small 12" or bigger.

I have another one that 5' tall with only a few branches let me get a pic of that one. its only 15 days flower max..I was doing a lollipop on this one...

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
looks right hammer, yours doesent have as much side branching but the leaves look like it, cant belive you cant smell it though, unreal.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
mine are just a week or so in soil and they really stink! They look just like that too, even small I can see the resemblance. I bet these things would get really tall OD

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it takes allot to over power the BHOG in the smell dept....We shall see when there in full bloom. I think its still way to early...

I think the GG smells good. no stinky smell at all. She has a dank chem or diesel aroma to me.

Last edited:

peterpan

Veteran
picture.php

these are 2 of my cuts. i got 4 and made 8 from them and stuck in cloner. rooted quick and know have 8 like these. when i took them out of cloner was just those bottom set of leaves so you can see they have grown alot since then. so time to take some more cuts and off to the races. PP oh yea thanks to however is responsible for her.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

these are 2 of my cuts. i got 4 and made 8 from them and stuck in cloner. rooted quick and know have 8 like these. when i took them out of cloner was just those bottom set of leaves so you can see they have grown alot since then. so time to take some more cuts and off to the races. PP oh yea thanks to however is responsible for her.

i just root in a cup of water and then stick the clones in medium once they show a root tail.they usually spend a week under the dome and they always start growing right away so after a week they are pressed up against the top of the dome,i have had them double in size in the space of a week while still rooting themselves!
they can get big quick!

Hammer after looking at your pics last night it looks to me like your environment is bringing out the sour dubb side of things,they remind me of the plant that greyskull showed in a way.i think my room is showing the chemsis expression since the bud stacking looks like classic chemline to me almost to the end of 7 weeks.i assume that jw and i see similar expressions since our ambient conditions are roughly similar and you are pretty close to sea level i would assume and likely have more humidity in the air. but i could tell right away after looking at the fan leaves it was the glue,its interesting to see how it responds to all the varied methods used by the different growers...

IMPORTANT!!!

its great to see how fast this cut is spreading,BUT PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! dont let cut lust blind you to staying safe!!!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMPORTANT!!!

its great to see how fast this cut is spreading,BUT PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! dont let cut lust blind you to staying safe!!!
True That !!!!!

If I'm getting stupid PM's .... I can't imagine what you guys are going through !!!

captain planet

Veteran
Hey guys how goes it? When I look at Hammers pics I see alot less red hues in the stems then I see in pics from unc philth and PPs up there. Could it be a mixup ? Hammer seems positive!or is if that conditions and nutes are so that it's not developing those colors, *look for the red and tell me what you think ...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CP ... if ya go back one page you can see the red fan leaf stems in his pics from yesterday . but environment can change things up pretty quick even on the same strain . i've seen that with my beisels grown in my last 3 spots .... they were slightly different each time . one of my best runs with her was here where its hotter than any other spot i've grown & the nutes have made a BIG difference in my production lately too .

captain planet

Veteran
*K, didn't see some of his younger glue pics, but yeah I do see slot less of those hues, so I'm wondering about a correlation with terpene profile, and maybe growth . What factors causing what and what not

Status
Not open for further replies.