What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Next time you have one ready to flower post a full size pic so I can see how much diferance there is.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have 8 rooted cuts in soil now so what will likely happen is they will just get flowered out as space comes available so some might go into 3 gallons some in 5's...i thought about grabbing a 30 gallon smart pot and just letting one get ultra huge and then let it have 1000w + in flower...but i think somewhere in the 7 gallon range i will find a sweet spot...i think with the right training and topping 4 7 gallon plants in a 4x4 area with at least a 1000w lamp i might be able to coax 8 oz each from 4 plants....we shall see as the 10 gallon plants progress...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was going to try that to. I have a 20g smart pot. This will have to wait :)

Any one of your GG's that has had a 60 day veg is what I would like to see. As you know I dont use 1k in veg. im using t5/600mh....My plants might be normal for the light im using.. If yours looks the same as mine but bigger thats fine thats what I want to see.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they looked like this after 60 odd days...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool so im not that far off. I just gotta let them go longer then you do...Maybe this t5/600mh will help...Patience,patience ,patience ......

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,heres some good stoner math for yah,the first GG clones i put in flower were about the size of one of the branches on these plants,and each plant has say a dozen branches that size....
you can see where im going with this...

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
I can't wait to see them silverback gorilla's flower!!!!!!!! It's gonna be so awesome. I can't believe how excited i am, and they are not even my plants!!!! I too love to do yield math in my head based on previous numbers and size. Usually i can come within a few grams if i guess after stretch is done. Nice work unc!!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
....i like big plants and i can not lie,
especially when they get you high....

im real tempted to set my tent up with a 1000w lamp,a switchable ballast and one single glue in say a 30-50 gallon smart pot....heck,i have a 100 gallon smart pot 1/2 full of organic soil mix aging already...i could just cheat a bit and grab a couple bags of roots 707 or the like and fill it all the way up and just grow the shit out of one plant with all that light to itself...start training it to a screen right from the start...:chin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that will have to wait for fall i think,i want to give the organic soil a fair shot so i want to let it age properly before i use it,not to mention its about to get as hot as satan's sack in a fur g-string here for the next 5 months...

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
I keep lurking on this thread and can't believe how nice this Gorilla Glue #4, IS.....it looks sick....dam i wish i was in Cali, anyways great work unclefishstick... seriously some fire...just awe inspiring...

peace
Chefboy

captain planet

Veteran
Not to long ago someone posted the states it's in...... I'm way to lazy to find the post now. I am really hoping I can see it up in New York at damn SAMs this year, ... If not sooner. The big deal with this strain to me is it's hitting all the marks for everyone, who has it aaaand hitting them better than the D all while carrying alot of the same sim genetics. Major want

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just transplanted the larger GG into 5g smart pots. They will recover for 2 more weeks then put into flower..Only 2 the rest will get a much longer veg..

Status
Not open for further replies.