What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
let me rephrase...theres not a safe way to get it home..i will probably just take my pvc cutter down to the store,buy the pvc and cut it to length in the parking lot and get it home that way....or just wait until i have the ll haul me to the store...

wonder what?

its hard to really get an idea whats going on with these two plants they are just so big and branchy...you cant even tell i took 20 or so branches off just the other day!

How I keep from going under...:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the 80's...heck im happy if i remember what day of the week it is much less 30 years ago...lol,yeah it sucks to hear the music i remember as a youngster and realize its on the oldies station!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We're gettin older Unc ... :)
My favorite XM channel is Classic vinyl :) 60' & 70's
80's was hair band music .... some of it was pretty good .... but i'm stuck on 70's tunes :dance013:

Last edited:

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
ok sorry 4 tha lack of pics

Gorilla Glue x Stardawg = GorillaDawg

only ended up with 32 seeds n dropped 3 n couldn't them so i might just water tha carpet n sprout them

did end up wit 98 Gorilla Glue x gsc/firebx tho

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it will be interesting to see what the glue does in crosses,as soon as the males in the breeding tent are done spewing im putting a couple gg in to be dusted with pollen...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG#4 roots @ 6 days.
picture.php

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran

Grizz

Veteran
i just hope them beans produce stable sex plants, as unc says, there was alot of lesbian pollen flying to create the gorilla glue. i was amazed none of them hermed in the first place.

Grizz

Veteran
Phillthy have you flowered that irene yet ?

also unc i checked at my home depot today and they will cut the pvc to length for you.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is Irene if I may ask??

dam with all the clones im taking the plants keep getting smaller lol.. These first plants are not going to be very bushy. they dont have many branches left i hacked them all to make more clones :)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phillthy have you flowered that irene yet ?

also unc i checked at my home depot today and they will cut the pvc to length for you.
i have a pvc cutter already,i dont need it cut,its just not very safe having even a 4 foot piece sticking out of the pack,not to mention super annoying...the plants will be fine for a week without a screen on them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts