What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holyherb420

I check in every few days and catch up on posts......and you are exactly right IC, seems this question comes up over and over again (not that it really matters to me).

Not a jerk...you are just stating a fact

Well if it is asked so often maybe start a new thread with that info listed first? A lot of us are new and have not read the whole thread through. Ill drop it now. Never mind!

Cannavore

Veteran
MO im trying to get the CCC guys to review gorilla glue.....you in the 408 area? they know quite a few of the growers who used to post in the cookie threads before leaving.....they should review it asap

That'd be awesome for that to happen. I love watching CCC videos.

krustallos

Veteran
obama_pimpdaddy-240x300.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gosh,maybe i will get the chance to have my glue pics stolen by an unscrupulous seed company! lol
and even better,now that the hype will actually begin i get to be one of the cool guys who gets to tell everyone their glue cuts are fake!

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Unc, ive been using one of glue shots as a backdrop on my computer for like 3 months. Tbh, I rotate uns pics as my backdrop.:biggrin:
Sooooo..
Im way ahead of the game when it comes to jackin unc's pics.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,dude,the glue is soooooo 2013

all the cool growers have the "gold bond" cut now,shits so dank one hit make you feel like 1000 elves with peppermint feathers are tickling your balls!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Dry snitching - is that like dry humping? Does it imply the absence of lube?

Because I've been snitched on before, and the ensuing couple years in the clink really felt like I was getting fucked, despite having maintained sphinctral integrity throughout.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Dry snitching - is that like dry humping? Does it imply the absence of lube?

Because I've been snitched on before, and the ensuing couple years in the clink really felt like I was getting fucked, despite having maintained sphinctral integrity throughout.

I gather its more akin to dry firing a weapon.... never good... yer firing pin'll impact the breech face.... LOL

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
That's exactly what I said when I watched local news this morning showed that arctic storm thats hitting you guys back east ....glad I'm away from that bs be safe Dan really time to go west.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
miscbrah3284;6156354 not starting anything but just wondering if youre even aware. btw there is no price just pics posted as the glue is gaining a lot of steam....i say it's good thing. you guys should be happy the name is getting out said:
The problem only as far as Nevada goes is this. Once a dispensary has the type/quantity of plant that I have/use for pain issues I can no longer grow it per state law. So once GG#4 gets into the hands of a future NV dispensary, which it will, med patients here can no longer grow it. Fucked up but that's the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.