What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Sux JW !!! I know its the one thing you DIDN'T want to happen , but like ya say .... it was bound to ....

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
That Sux JW !!! I know its the one thing you DIDN'T want to happen , but like ya say .... it was bound to ....

Thats what I have kept telling folks when talking about the glue and I dont even have it yet. (shes within reach)

"the one request is to keep it out of the clubs":tiphat:

but when some folks see that frosty bling, all they can think of is "CHA $$ CHING $$"

relic1981

Veteran

that is a shame... i hope imposters dont start popping up everywhere but with a strain like this i, unfortunatly, think thats bound to happen too.

even if it has gone country wide, i'd say most growers havent even heard of this girl, so thats a good thing in the sense that it still seems to be low key. will have to wait and see if it starts blowin up because of the dispensary sale(s). i think its gong to be a challenge to keep it out of commercial grower's hands because its really the all around package... its got the look, smell, taste, medicinal high, recreational high, growth pattern and great yields from what ive seen of her. regaurdless i will be stoked to grab this one. i just love how frosty she is, looks like this girl has dandruff. :)

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
GG4$ is a find of a lifetime, but Joesy is like El Gato. He has nine lives. Joesy is making seeds, and running more of the original set as well. Imagine if he finds something even better......

We work as a team in here, and support each others efforts. Im certain that there will be more "AboveTopShelf" cuts coming out of this group, and quite likely, in the near future.

Mikenite69

Veteran
wow

wow

That is some pretty shitty news well if she was passed to a club I would find out what greedy sob passed the cut to a depo owner and put them on a no fly/pass list.

In this community all you have is your word and u gotta earn trust and to break your word and pass the cut to the 1 place you were told not to is bullshit. I mean someone gets a free cut and gets 1 stipulation put onto it and they can't keep there word just bullshit...

Well I hope u all figure out who did it and shun his ass don't need a snake in the grass among us. Also goes to show some people are just about greed and profit and probably would sell there Mom for a quick buck..

Well JW u have passed her to many good people and many people stayed true to there word and payed it forward as u asked so props to all who have kept there word and J.W mad props to u for not hoarding that pretty girl.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can only keep a good cut out of the clubs for so long. Even when it is horded. Some how they will get their hands on it when they get wind it is out there. The Best we can do is keep passing our top shelf cuts to everyone we know in a safe manner in hopes that when the clubs do get their hands on em they can't get top dollar so what would be the point in stocking it :dunno:

toolwrenchus

let me know if i have this right...

we DONT want the clubs to exploit and make money on GG#4

we DO want to keep the cuts in our circles

but at the same time showing it off to anyone with an internet connection and hype it up to be the best cannabis ever

this obviously makes the demand even higher for the cut and gives people even more incentive to give it to the clubs!?

someone said that in order to stop the clubs from making $ on this cut that we should get it out there more so its not as in high demand

to me this all seems counter intuitive....

is this all an effort to troll the dispensaries?

to share awesome genetics within the cannabis community?

or does someone stand to profit from all of this?

not trying to start anything i am genuinely confused

what is the point of this thread?

anyone who doesnt have a cut is either waiting to throw down $ on a cut from the club or seeds from the creator of the strain

6k posts and 190k+ views for a cut that nobody has or has heard of blows my mind...

i cant even get a little feedback/advice on my plushberry but everyone sure as hell likes to talk about gorilla glue #4

please dont flame or tell me to go elsewhere because i see this as probably the most legit cannabis information and help forums which i THINK is why most of us are here

to LEARN and SHARE :)

Grizz

Veteran
let me know if i have this right...

we DONT want the clubs to exploit and make money on GG#4

we DO want to keep the cuts in our circles

but at the same time showing it off to anyone with an internet connection and hype it up to be the best cannabis ever

this obviously makes the demand even higher for the cut and gives people even more incentive to give it to the clubs!?

someone said that in order to stop the clubs from making $ on this cut that we should get it out there more so its not as in high demand

to me this all seems counter intuitive....

is this all an effort to troll the dispensaries?

to share awesome genetics within the cannabis community?

or does someone stand to profit from all of this?

not trying to start anything i am genuinely confused

what is the point of this thread?

anyone who doesnt have a cut is either waiting to throw down $ on a cut from the club or seeds from the creator of the strain

6k posts and 190k+ views for a cut that nobody has or has heard of blows my mind...

i cant even get a little feedback/advice on my plushberry but everyone sure as hell likes to talk about gorilla glue #4

please dont flame or tell me to go elsewhere because i see this as probably the most legit cannabis information and help forums which i THINK is why most of us are here

to LEARN and SHARE :)
exactly, to learn and share, exactly what this thread is about, you say no one has the cut and yet every week someone says they just got it or they are posting pic's of there flowers, not to hype it, just sharing there grow and information with all that click on the thread,

the reason I ask that it not be spread to the clubs was I know how they operate, high prices , fake cuts, bugs, really no concern for real people in need of meds, if there is a buzz about the gg4 its because she is worth it, I have not sold one cut as of yet, I will be selling f2 seeds soon and at a reasonable price, sunsetlimited ask me if he could sell some at the high times cup to recoup his investment in entering it, this was after I had already heard it was in one club in L.A. so as of now the gg4 has went commercial . I knew it would sooner or later.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To me it sounds like the part you are confused about is how dispenceries/clubs handle cuts . they don't treat them like growers of fine cannabis do .... all they care about is making bank on it . how many times have you heard about a club giving out fake clones ? or mite infested clones or just generally unhealthy clones etc ....

we just don't want it getting over priced watered down shit genetics because the clubs got ahold of it & fuked it up . they have no care of the plant itself , all they care about is the $$$

in the short 2 years this cut has been around the amount of people that now have it are staggering & it gets passed on quite a bit . its not being hoarded , or hyped .... it speaks for itself & thats the meaning of this thread is to show her off & new holders are coming in everyday to show off their crops & harvests of it . its about the easiest way of getting it out there for other growers to see . if they want it ... it will get to them in all good time . like JW said ... its gone from 1 person to well over a 100 & theres more with it everyday . so eventually it will get to your circle . a little patience is needed thats all .

toolwrenchus

joesy whales and dansbuds

thank you kindly for the replies

when you put it that way the picture becomes MUCH bigger and clearer

i think you may be right. its possible i am naive to the business ethics of many dispensaries

i havent had experience with that because have only run seed;

never got a cut from anywhere

thank you both :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
let me know if i have this right... I corrected the miss info...

we DON'T want the clubs to exploit and make money on GG#4(for obvious reasons)

we DO want to keep the cuts in our circles( not completely true we want the cut available to anyone except Dispensary's not just our Circles)

but at the same time showing it off to anyone with an internet connection and hype it up to be the best cannabis ever( no one I know is Hyping her up at all especially being the best cannabis ever. There are a few posts like that but they where joking and it was obvious to me they where joking. GG #4 is not the holly grail never was)

this obviously makes the demand even higher for the cut and gives people even more incentive to give it to the clubs!? (no one I know likes dispensary's But there are some that do that's how most elite cuts get in there hands)

someone said that in order to stop the clubs from making $ on this cut that we should get it out there more so its not as in high demand.. (If everyone has it already there is no reason for the dispensary to want it.)

to me this all seems counter intuitive.... (cant help with that. you misunderstood ??)

is this all an effort to troll the dispensaries?(are you serious LMAO)

to share awesome genetics within the cannabis community?( witch we all do all the time)

or does someone stand to profit from all of this?(NO One has mad any money on her as far as I know. Somr etempts where made to offer some seed crosses but they got shutdown NOT IN A GOOD WAY)

not trying to start anything i am genuinely confused( i HOPE THIS MAKES YOU UNCONFUSED. IT'S ALL IN THIS THREAD AND OTHERS)

what is the point of this thread?) general discussion about Gorilla glue #4

anyone who doesnt have a cut is either waiting to throw down $ on a cut from the club or seeds from the creator of the strain) no one is paying for anything. there are people waiting for the cut to be received by anyone they know and then pass it around.

6k posts and 190k+ views for a cut that nobody has or has heard of blows my mind...(there is hundreds of people that have her??. where did all this crap come from.)

i cant even get a little feedback/advice on my plushberry but everyone sure as hell likes to talk about gorilla glue #4(dude this is the Gorilla Glue Thread not the Plushberry thread lol)

Many of us don't understand how you even cam up with all this nonsense???

to LEARN and Share. (That's all we do. I hope this helps you understand what most where trying to do. but like with all things there's some that try to sink the ship because there unhappy they don't have the cut. All you do is just wait it will show up)

Never really knew that clubs/disps had such poor meds. A few years ago, I was honored when an friend of a freind came from cali and gave my meds a raving review. He said it was better than what he was geting in Cali at the clubs, and he was a med patient. Being on the east coast and being a true noob to growing, hearing that made me so proud, lol. Well i guess i will need to raise the bar, find a new standard to surpass. Its just funny cause that kid had my head all swole.

I did make another freind later who told me he had gone to cal, got licsense, got og cuts from some place called harborside and a few others. He sent them back home, grew them out, said they were all trash.......oh yeah, and hes had mites ever since lol. I always thought he was bullshitin me, guess not. Though i do think he should have gotten rid of the mites by now lol.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have seen them buy lessor quality because they make more money off of it then they do from the top shelf. They buy lbs for 800$ and then sale 1/8ths for 60$.

Wow i thought 2k was the cheapest, 800 wont even get you the AZ compressed bricks here lol. Yall sure are lucky to be out there, i would move if i could get over the old " the fool builds his house on the sand' proverb. Im the overly cautious type.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anything close to the border will have it cheap. even if they bought it for 1500$ there still making a huge profits..

vta

Veteran
Seeing how this cut/strain seems to be the real deal...if a club gets a cut, they will only pass it off to their grower(s)...they will not sell the clone, only bud.

That being said...looks like I'm going to the cup!!

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
For the most part I am done taking my extra meds to dispensaries. It's either in house, or they only buy low end at cut rate prices, so their patients don't expect quality meds. I only deal with one small delivery business, and am working on an expansion that I will be responsible for.
@JW, so now that it has gone commercial, I can fill one of my new rooms with 66 GG#4, and not feel bad? lol, I prefer variety, and would likely not fill all 66 sites with one strain, but maybe 20 of them ;-)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think there was ever an issue with how many anyone ran. It was just not available to dispensary in cut form. You could take in as much dried flowers as you wanted. I have had 15 GG in 1 harvest..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts