What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I had 15 large plants in the greenhouse that I moved out to full sun in the center of the yard. They got healthier in the cold. (Mid 30s).

I moved two big Gurilla plants out to the greenhouse last night, and Im about to move two more big ones out there now. Any mites on the plants die and fall off in those temperatures. All of these plants should be in full bloom within a couple weeks.
Late winter/ Early spring outdoor California fruit and nut, flake style harvest. :D.

I dont think anybody else does this shit. They probably havnt thought of it. No one is looking for plants this time of year outdoors

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man .... did this thread get off track !!! :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

Ahhhh there thats better !!! :)

Grizz

Veteran
bagels ???? I thought those were tortillas .

made a hatch green chilli and mango and pineapple sause to go on salmon steaks last night, so tasty.

bamboogardner

I have a beautiful Ristra that I bought in Hatch. The Native Indian woman told me it was good for keeping the "weeches" away. I thought she said "beeches" and wondered why my woman was still around. Oh shit. She was watching me type this, lollll. There goes my internet rights for the next week.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you would have to show off huhh suker, real freakin nice dan, add your name to the suker list.

Who Me ??? nahhhh i would never do something like that !!!

:biggrin:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BBG i think your looking at my fan ... one of my fans & filters is on that wall behind the glue plants . that fan also cools the lights .

Edit : this the perfect pic to see why i bitch about my headroom .... theres only 50" between the trays on the floor & the lenses of my lights .... it SUX !!!

the other one is on the cieling over the door , it feeds the veg room fresh air

Last edited:

bamboogardner

The cost of electricity is so high where I live it is unreal. Here is a quote someone wrote on a blog about it.

"I took the PGE electric rate schedule the RV owner gave me and applied to my house in Washington. We used 3714 Kilowatts. Our bill without taxes and fees, just for electricity in Washington $100.28. The similar calculation for California: $1,131.14 and that does not include taxes!!! Over ELEVEN times higher!!! California penalizes high usage people by multiplying their bill approximately by 3x. Unreal.

I had two 8" Bigfoots with fans and heaters, and my electric bill increased to over $1000 a month added on to my regular $500 a month for the normal home costs. Way too much money. Spring is my friend and I wait for it like a high school girl on prom night. Sun Grown, only way to go around here.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
The cost of electricity is so high where I live it is unreal. Here is a quote someone wrote on a blog about it.

"I took the PGE electric rate schedule the RV owner gave me and applied to my house in Washington. We used 3714 Kilowatts. Our bill without taxes and fees, just for electricity in Washington $100.28. The similar calculation for California: $1,131.14 and that does not include taxes!!! Over ELEVEN times higher!!! California penalizes high usage people by multiplying their bill approximately by 3x. Unreal.

I had two 8" Bigfoots with fans and heaters, and my electric bill increased to over $1000 a month added on to my regular $500 a month for the normal home costs. Way too much money. Spring is my friend and I wait for it like a high school girl on prom night. Sun Grown, only way to go around here.
you got that shit right! i called edison and requested to be switched to time of use rates. told the lady i installed bitcoin miners and wuz running them at night so i didn't have to run a/c! lol
anywho, she says they'll do a rate analysis to see if that would save me money. sposed to get that in the mail anyday now.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah Tony , 6" Blockbusters

Thanx Bird :biggrin:

Yeah man I got the 8. Makes it impossible to lower or raise my light much at all in my ten with that big ducting and position of the ports. Noob mistake. 6 looks much more manageable.

Nice lookin plants as always man!

PG&E is highest bill around here, higher then the house payment, however that's with living in household.
PG&E just kicked me off the CARE program for not letting them to an energy saving modifications to the house. They come into the house and show you where your using to much electricity. Hmmm, I wonder where that could be?
Has anybody had that program at there house, and they see your grow? In theory program is good, you get updated refrig and water heater and cfls, just don't want no strangers in the house.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
my bro had um come in, they gave him new washer, dryer fridge and water heater. I don't think he was growin at the time tho. It would be a good thing to do in between grows.

glue wax is done... im almost scared to smoke the shit tho. Ima wait till tomorrow when my new micro vape nail and glass globe comes in get waxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts