What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamboogardner

Hey Pappy. Where can I get some of that "Frorilla Frule#4. Snicklefritz's snaggletoothed cousin"? Just the name alone will probably fetch a small ransom when taken to the clubs to vend. ;)

Since we are neighbors, just walk it over. The house is on the other side of that large bamboo patch you described, LOLLLL

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Hey Pappy. Where can I get some of that "Frorilla Frule#4. Snicklefritz's snaggletoothed cousin"? Just the name alone will probably fetch a small ransom when taken to the clubs to vend. ;)

Since we are neighbors, just walk it over. The house is on the other side of that large bamboo patch you described, LOLLLL

You gotta get it from bootleg greg.... you'll know him, he'll be wearin a Adidass hat a PuBu shirt and a pair of sweet Jerdins.

pappy masonjar

Veteran

Ill bring it by.
You'll know its the real deal FF#4 (SSC) when you open the bag and smell that faint ass hay smell. mmmmMMMMM!
AAANNDD.., It smokes just like a old cardboard box!

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Hey Thanks Pappy. I have read this forum over twice already. Can't believe I missed those outdoor pics. Although this thread is large, the growing large plants thread is huge too at almost 570 pages. I have been through that one twice too. Tons of information in both threads and puts all the printed material sold that relates to cannabis to shame.
If I am not mistaken, there are outdoor shots in the outdoor thread, but like you said...

bamboogardner

Thanks Dan. Been working my arse off today, and that's a lot of work, but we wont get into that here, lol. My Traeger Smoker gave up the ghost yesterday in the middle of smoking wings for the restaurant. Have to get it running again before this weekend when all the football fanatics come in to view the games on the big screen and have Pizza, Wings and Beer. Now what could be better than that? And don't you dare come back saying "a blunt of glue". ;)

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
A little dab will do yuh.

LOL. Remember the prell concentrate comercials must have been late 60s or early 70s. I'm going to make some dry gorilla sift tomorrow in the kief tumbler. I wanna blast a full bongload of that stuff

bamboogardner

Hmmmm. Your giving your age away Purp. ;) I remember those commercials. Errrr Ahhhh, I mean I remember my dad telling me about them. ;)

Later

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Well bamboo has gotten a bad rap. The bamboo that grows in the south is quite invasive. It is called Golden Bamboo and grows everywhere and quickly too.
Bamboo Gardner

There's a reason for it. Can have a plant on 1 side of the farm and 1 on the other. Both on the same root. Break it and you'll forever be growing it. Dig it up and chunk the roots...still don't get all of it. Don't know whats worse, it or kudzu.

bamboogardner

Yes Resin. The rhizome is under the ground and where all the action is taking place. There is an old saying when you plant a bamboo. First year sleep, second year sleep and third year leap. That is because the rhizome is growing and setting up sites where the bamboo will shoot next year.

If you want to get rid of bamboo that is still connected to one rhizome, you can poison one of the shoots above the ground, and the poison will carry off to the others. If that rhizome is broken, then only the ones connected will die.

With bamboo, you only grow the rare ones. That way you can sell them or trade them at a nursery. If you just want a few for ornamental, get clumping bamboo, not running. All bamboo is very shallow rooted. You can almost pull out the rhizomes in the spring if the ground is still soft. Hope that helps.

bamboogardner

Seafour. On the Rice with Bamboo formula, is the rice just a medium to transport the beneficials out of the ground? Also. how the heck to you get the original comment highlighted above the post so others can figure out what we are talking about? I see the option "quote message in reply" but it will not let me click on it.

Thanks,

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seafour. On the Rice with Bamboo formula, is the rice just a medium to transport the beneficials out of the ground? Also. how the heck to you get the original comment highlighted above the post so others can figure out what we are talking about? I see the option "quote message in reply" but it will not let me click on it.

Thanks,

Just use the quote button like this or use the multi quote if your doing multiple quotes. So the post you want t ouse is where you click on the Quote then type in your reply message

bamboogardner

I have pulled some of the renegade bamboo out of the ground and dug up the root ball and have seen the white beneficials as you have described growing on the roots. Very interesting. So how did you get involved with bamboo and these beneficials?

Status
Not open for further replies.