What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Looks like greenhouse fem gorilla glue will soon be in the works, not to mention swerves "real" gorilla glue, not the #4 but the one the #4 came from.

Jesus u mean seedbanks are already trying to bootleg the glue?? I would of thought any company that would of tried that first would be bullshit bcbd.

Well I hope to have the cut soon enough. It can't get here fast enough I want to get it into rotation ASAP.

lol. lol. lol. your probably right.

Its the... its the same thing.....
zNSeseY.jpg

tg7kk71.jpg

Jbomber79

Veteran
Are you referring to the LA or Denver show JW?

as long as I am not the one getting sticky its cool, no turds or prune juice please.

on another note it looks like sunset is going to be entering the glue in the high times affair. think he said buds and concentrates . might be some cuts floating around also. hope like hell I get to go.

Would the Gorilla go with the banana kush?
Like the name Crazy Ape. Just hope Joesy can get beans to market first.
Maybe make it part of the deal for a cutting. bay boo?

pappy masonjar

Veteran
I wonder if I can set up a vacation in the time for Feb...:thinking:

Dammit. I just remeber my plants!!! Ahhh!
I can't find a sitter for the plants. damn

Jesus u mean seedbanks are already trying to bootleg the glue?? I would of thought any company that would of tried that first would be bullshit bcbd.

Well I hope to have the cut soon enough. It can't get here fast enough I want to get it into rotation ASAP.

I think Get Mo was making a joke about how since the gg4 will be at the HT cup, certain seedbanks will start ripping it off.
I think hes right too, unfortunately. But thats probably inevitable with a strain like the glue. Its only a matter of time.

Last edited:

JetLife175

Veteran
had the opportunity to grab a qp of this stuff and im not seeing what all the fuss is about. i like it alot dont get me wrong but its just not doin it for me. what a shame. maybe my expectations were too high from reading all the hype in this thread.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
had the opportunity to grab a qp of this stuff and im not seeing what all the fuss is about. i like it alot dont get me wrong but its just not doin it for me. what a shame. maybe my expectations were too high from reading all the hype in this thread.

Maybe you got the bootleg greg version?

krustallos

Veteran

People can call what they give you anything...

Money%20down%20the%20toilet.jpg

I wouldn't pass up on some bud that looked like this

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
How do you like something a lot but its just not doing it for you?
Im bout to make some gorilla wax with all the shake from my outdo glue in the next few days here....

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran

Show us a picture of what you got, that was labeled gg4.
You might want to take it back for a refund due to fraud.
What you recieved is obviously something else.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
did you actually try it? or even open the bag up? ive never had a single person not get that big grin on their faces the moment they smelled it. i dunno,im guessing maybe it wasnt the real deal then,the buds are totally distinctive in color,hard to mistake them for anything else....and theres really not many people yet producing any large amounts,mostly one or two lamp gardens so its still pretty rare to find...

JetLife175

Veteran
hell it might not be. the guy whom i acquired it from isnt one to bullshit. one of those i only smoke it if its verified types. ill get some pics up from the last zip i have. potent yes. i guess the terps are just not for me on this one. as i stated before. my expectations vastly overshadowed my experience with it. i actually hope what i got was fake now... i expected much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.