What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i clipped the bud about 7 or 8 weeks in. a lower bud. it grew roots as fast as any veg cuts. the bud just started to reveg by this point.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,there yah go,just clone them 3-4 weeks into flower,keep them in 12/12 and harvest 5 weeks later,a perpetual glue factory!
it sure does root stupid easy,i dont think i have had one fail to root yet...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah i am at 100% with the gg#4. the smell off of the ground buds is addicting! fucking love this stink ;)

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
So what does it stink like I hear all u guys talkin bout this glue .... What is her flavs scents like.... I know she gotta be killa potent and yield like a mofo but I want some specifics on her....

Grizz

Veteran
just got a healthy sour dubb cut back today . as soon as its big enough i will flower it beside a gg4 to see how it smells compaed to it.

thats a wild pic of that clone phill. was there a motive to it or were you just fukin around ?

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
just chopped tha glue hit wit stardawg pollen down 2day

hell yea JW i gotta sour dub 23 dayz flower now n smell comes on quik wit her i hit her wit some stardawg pollen :biggrin:

bigscoot

Veteran
how do you compare the smell of them ?

2 me they have tha same undertone of sour/candy funk but tha glue has something else 2 her ill kno better got a gg#4 at day 31/32 n a sour dub at day 23/24 but all n all there both n my top5 4 smell taste look n high

oldhaole

Veteran
I Can Give That a Crack....

I Can Give That a Crack....

we need some bud pics in here please :)

Cut me some slack here.

This was grown outside inground. They don't have the perfect look you indoor guys have. Still, frosty as hell, unusual smell...I'm no good at describing smells. Trims easy, with great bag appeal...only problem there is I want to keep it all for myself.

And the smoke drops you in your tracks. Smoke a whole joint and you'll forget your name.

picture.php

The GG is a fast grower. I don't top them...this is their natural shape. About 100 days from clipped cut (they do root quickly) to harvest. Each outdoor plant will yield about a quarter lb. They are put out at two ft tall and will get around four ft by the time the're done.

picture.php

They did get some rain a week before harvest, No WPM or rot problems.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OH FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ill get some fresh photos up tomorrow time....
when i saw it tonight it had a 'standout' look not seen in many plants.
hmmmmm

bigscoot

Veteran
gorilla glue #4 hit wit stardawg n gsc x fireogbx

gorilla glue #4 hit wit stardawg n gsc x fireogbx

yooo hope every1 is good been a couple dayz of lies n bs a person tryin 2 make me look like a troll GTFOH

tha glue x stardawg chopped yesterday

tha glue x gsc x fireogbx chopped yesterday dont kno if it took so didnt talk about it

gg#4 chopped yesterday no seeds

gg#4 50somthing dayz

Last edited:

bigscoot

Veteran
Gorilla Glue #1

Gorilla Glue #1

couple shots of it at 50something dayz

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it will be interesting to see how the earlier chop on the GG#4 is compared to a 9 week run...

dont let the children get you down scoot,you know how it is when you have a toy they want to play with...

Status
Not open for further replies.