What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunset limited

Veteran
lol. that over grown rat could barley reach my ankle.

i don't think it's nice, you making fun. you see, my rat don't like people making fun. ya see, he gets the crazy idea you're making fun of him. now if you'll apologize—like i know you're going to—i might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

[iframe3]8a5OcWIqgAI[/iframe3]

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
It really cures up nice! Its getting better by the day. Real smooth and such a great taste!
picture.php

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Wow this thread moves fast. I was trying to respond to Stony although it seems almost moot now. I promise I'll take some pictures tonight; if not before next year. ;)

Oh and Stones in the gumbo table I have going (*All in soil) 9 unknwn cookies (new mystery cut that has less internal and overall stretch, plus tastes and smell much more than forum or animal, yields still vary though), then 3 "uncirculated OG" (the best OG I've ever had mind you, yes I like it more than Louie and or sfv which says a lot), 2 huge AlpineAnimal#1, 1 huge 4SD, 1 huge Louie.

"SOIL FOR THE HEAD; COCO FOR THE BREAD"

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Oh and the GG4 has started to lift my trellis netting, and I'm only on day 8. Beast!!!

Also I have been defoliating aggressively. It was necessary since my canopy was so dense, seriously the underneath looked like it was lights off!

I can't tip my hat enough to this cut and creator. Happy holidays ICKMAGers.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oh and the GG4 has started to lift my trellis netting, and I'm only on day 8. Beast!!![/FONT]

My indoor plants are really starting to blow up. They are too big. I should have budded them earlier
LMAO ... i keep warning you guys about that !!! but does anybody listen ? NOOOOOO they gotta find out for themselves :biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always end up with more plants then I know what to do with so they site waiting there turn in the flower room.:) I put 1 of the OG X Mango Haze into the 10g pot. she is still vegin for at least 40 more days. I used allot of large pots this time for most of the OG x Mango's and The 1 GG#4 Mom this is the plant I asked you guys for help on the ID. This is why I took the cut from the bud clone im 100% sure that's GG#4. I cant be 100% on the mom yet. After I flower one of her cuttings then I can put the 100% lable on her.

I have not seen the Crinkle trait in any of the other girls I have now.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The OGMango stretches more. The leaves look different too.
I could take some comparasan pictures tonight when the lights come on if You like.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can tell the difference between those two as well as the HB.. The GG & BHOG looked very similar in veg. Once the BHOG went into flower the color get's very dark. I have to wait at least 4 weeks to separate those 2. Since I culled the BHOG I wont have this issue again plus the new labeling. I do have 1 BHOG left in flower no more after that one is done. I will keep her for myself since there wont be anymore coming again.

Thachrizzy

This GG#4 is a fast rooter. Out of four strains in my cloner (Ghost OG, Cold Creek Kush, Tigers Milk, GG#4) this one beat out all of the rest. Rooted in half the time, and the root system is by far the most fibrous of them all. Cannot wait to see how these ladies do the rest of their life cycle.

Thanks @josey_whales

Mikenite69

Veteran
Still waiting on my glue lady. I can't wait to join the party in this thread and enjoy her fruits!

Hope everyone had a Good Christmas full of wonderful smoke and great time with family and friends and ofcourse our cherished girlfriends in the garden that we spend more time and money on than are old lady's/wives. Lol

Peace mike

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any day now, any day now. I just don't think they're big enough.

If you have a foot or less between the plant tops & the net ..... they're already to big & your gonna have ALOT of tying down to do !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts