What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hell with the thc content! What's the Pesticide level?
Actually, Im glad You asked that...... :biggrin:

He runs clones and doesnt have pests too often. For powdery mold, he uses a mixture of organic oils. He was talking about thyme oil, sesame, rosemary, lavender, neem, and a few more.

I think he is growing in Ocean forrest using top of the line organic nutes as well. As You can see, his product looks top quality.

Most weed doesnt get me high anymore. I didnt mean to make it sound like his was not good quality, because it is. To someone else, it might be the high of a lifetime.

If he was a low life shitty grower, I wouldnt have offered him the GG4$ cut. Bottom line.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The way I got my cut

The way I got my cut

I found out that someone I know outside of ICmag, in real life, had the cut. I emailed him and he said come over and get it.

That guy is also on ICMag now, and even in this thread. I didnt have to worry about getting a fake. Its one and the same as the one Joesy created.

It has a voice of its own , and speaks for Its Self.

Grizz

Veteran
I found out that someone I know outside of ICmag, in real life, had the cut. I emailed him and he said come over and get it.

That guy is also on ICMag now, and even in this thread. I didnt have to worry about getting a fake. Its one and the same as the one Joesy created.

It has a voice of its own , and speaks for Its Self.
lol, small world hey doc

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yer lucky doc,i got mine from this really sketchy dude and had to perform certain acts that have ensured i will never feel clean again!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's how fast anyone can get her if you know the right people...No matter how much something is hyped most of us if not all make our decisions based on what comes out of our gardens. We listen to what other growers have said but we grow it and make our own opinions. I don't make claims unless I have tried the strain a few times. I then feel comfortable to hype as much as I want from my own experience...

Congratulations you will love her ;)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JW would be the only person to have those.. I think there was 1, 3,4 ???????? JW please correct me..

Grizz

Veteran
there was no gg5, 1, 2 and 4, scoot had them all I belive at one time, I know he has the 4 and 2 now and he did post a pic of the 2 a few pages back, I still have the 1 and 4, think I haave 1 pic of the 1 not a very good pic but its the gg1

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
there was no gg5, 1, 2 and 4, scoot had them all I belive at one time, I know he has the 4 and 2 now and he did post a pic of the 2 a few pages back, I still have the 1 and 4, think I haave 1 pic of the 1[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=35098&pictureid=952084&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] not a very good pic but its the gg1

I was kidding lol sorry. so is it the #2 #1 and #4 left? are they not any near as good as the gg4? the #1 looks very similar to the gg4..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts