What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
depends on how much you feed her, but as a rule she is a pale green, actualy was going to name it green momba but glue just fit better

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i know,she is like having a naked swedish girl around the house all the time...yah yah,we make sexy photos for das interneten!

theres this one spot i swear looks like an alien attacking a group of penguins..i can never get a pic to come out....

This, made me almost die. So funny

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
so the ones floating around are the #1 and #4? and the #4 is the standout?
I know a homie has a gorilla glue going, but i have no idea which one he has. Ill have to snag a cut to give her a test, phillthy's statement has me convinced i should give her a run. Not that i didnt think she was worthy, just have way to much other things going on, but when people are saying its there favorite out of the 200+ strains phillth has run.... ya sign me up

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That statement holds allot of weight IMO...I have had so many going I dont even know how many I had. I can guess it was way over 300 strains. we had 100's of strains going all the same time when I was up in Oregon. That was another life far far away from me now:) That was when I was a kid and Money was what we all wanted..

I cherish my friendships now that im older ,wiser...

Grizz

Veteran
so the ones floating around are the #1 and #4? and the #4 is the standout?
I know a homie has a gorilla glue going, but i have no idea which one he has. Ill have to snag a cut to give her a test, phillthy's statement has me convinced i should give her a run. Not that i didnt think she was worthy, just have way to much other things going on, but when people are saying its there favorite out of the 200+ strains phillth has run.... ya sign me up
i belive the 4 is the only one in your area st. if its the far west homie he had the 2 and the 4, dont belive he kept the 2.

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
i belive the 4 is the only one in your area st. if its the far west homie he had the 2 and the 4, dont belive he kept the 2.

hey J-Dubya tha #2 is not bad at all i mean ppl lookin 4 her like what is that but i didnt call her GG great taste great high sticky AF n looks great tha #4 out shines her 10 to 1 i bull shit any1 not i will give tha gorilla glue #4 a 10 hands down n i've ran some n still do have what ppl would consider elites n she(GG#4) was not dialed at all but some of tha so called elites dont even get tha 10 spot ill rate tha GG#2 at n 7/7.5 i got a GG#1 n tha wing at 21dayz

RESPECT

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]friends say GG#4 is some of the best i have put out. i have grown over 200 strains and many elites. this says something... [/FONT]

two hits of glue and thats it,you're just not getting up without exerting serious willpower....thats the glue trap effect,you only need two hits,but it taste so frickin good next thing you know you've watched an entire 16 episode season of something on netflix and the day is just gone....
I know nobody likes using CS .... but if someone doesn't manage to get a male .... it might have to happen by somebody . we NEED seeds of this shit !!!!

Grizz

Veteran
not sure but im betting sooner or later philthy will be the one, hope he makes a ton of $ for his effort if he does

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would reverse her to make beans for myself and hand a few out to friends but i am not in it for the $$ man. i just love these plants. im going to go and get my glue on when i get home... that much i know ;)

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Would hitting Gg#4 with reversed sour dubble be a step in the wrong direction? Or reverse gg.and hit it to dub. I wouldn't be opposed to working those projects

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i cant really think of anything about it that needs to be "improved"....i will hit it with regular male pollen from a few different strains i happen to have on hand,but no plans on my part for any reversal stuff...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would like to have some seeds that I could use as a backup in case I lost her. I will make some seeds for myself just for this reason. It will be GG crossed with my Querkle stud...

Im not into the reversal stuff. Maybe someone else will take that on..

Status
Not open for further replies.