What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im Low Tech over here. I dont use a heater, I dont adjust humidity, in fact, I just about dont do shit. I have the glass out on my Sodium, and the exhaust fan set to kick on at 77 degrees. I let it cycle and keep the room about 75 degrees.

Heres My GG4. You can use a fingertip to stick it to a wall. It will stay there for days.
picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
You Guys wouldnt believe how strong this stuff is.
Its not a good idea to drink anything and smoke this cut. You should think about it first. Both Joesy and I have thrown up, and Im sure many others have as well. If you have a drink, just a little tiny puff might be ok.
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well now im almost ashamed to show my under woven scrogs,i mean the big one will probably barely eek out 1 1/2 pounds,which is truly shameful,but what the heck,its my thread after all...

45 gallon glue

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

20 gallon glue,10 gallon grom x gk

picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
You Guys wouldnt believe how strong this stuff is.
Its not a good idea to drink anything and smoke this cut. You should think about it first. Both Joesy and I have thrown up, and Im sure many others have as well. If you have a drink, just a little tiny puff might be ok.
View Image

lol you guys and your dramatics. i really wish i could smoke some of this and see just what kinda lightweights you guys are.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
lol you guys and your dramatics. i really wish i could smoke some of this and see just what kinda lightweights you guys are.
Someone roll him a joint of GG4 and get him a sitter. Someone to hold his wrist when he goes to set the dube down after the first hit, Someone that puts it back in his mouth and assists him in smoking the whole jay to his head. :biggrin:
:laughing: I still have treouble smoking a jay and I have a high tollerance.

Ill roll a fat jay, and set out to smoke the whole thing. I completely forget after the first hit what the hell I was going to do. I set it down.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
interesting .... but not so true in my case . my first & the run i just put in 2 weeks ago , were done in hempy buckets with a months veg in both cases . with hempys , i put the clone in the final pot right from the start (2 or 3 gallon pots of coco with a 2" perilite rez) & they're well established with roots before i put them in flower ...... & they still pretty much trippled in size .
did/do you keep your lights tight to the canopy from start to finish (raise them as the plants grow ) ??? I'm thinking GG's stretch has more to do with lighting . they want that light bad & if its far enough away (like mine ) they just grow straight for the lights !!! I had one branch that came around damn near full circle to get at the lights . it was a lower branch just outside the net & it grew out & around the side of the net & then in towards the light . like a backwards C ....it was pretty cool :)

wassup brotha
yeah of course I remember your pics u were well documented through that last run. I saw exactly what u did from start to finish. I put my rooted clone in a cup for about 10-14 days and then go to slightly less than a gallon pot for another 2-3 weeks and either pot up or flip(when I pot up to 2s they def have vegged 7 weeks by flip). these got about 17 days or 18 n flipped. my glue plants are similar in structure to yours before flip but in less than half the container size. about 10 days in if I don't wter 2x a day everything in those pots will be severely over dry. I like to have moisture on the tops of the pots at all times. if u are not watering that frequently then u are not that crammed into the pot, u may be established, but to what degree. basically being at capacity with roots is different than good established plant with plenty of room still. ive had enough evidence to support my claim. basically things just grow colas without branch in between or very little anyway
id say my plants are much more established to their little pots than to the 2 gallons and bigger in 30 days. certain strains really perform great in smaller pots in coco is all im sayin. this is one. much different than soil. it saves medium but adds work for you or the pump lol
but anyway none of my plants stretch more than double, many times its even less. time after time. hazes diesels ogs u name it...
that said after seeing your last 6 hempys under 2k sold me on running 2k of glue in 2 gallon except because I get less stretch then everyone is reporting im going to put 12(in solo cups now) instead of 6, 12 is what I usually run under 2k with 2al and im confident itll be 3+ closer to 4.and I hope they don't stretch more than 2x but im pretty consistent. my only variable ever seems to be air conditioning these days haha
as far as my lights I let them stretch up to them and after stretch I adjust to where I want them exactly if I have the ability, the bulbs are 7 runs old and glass is dirty as all hell. no co2 on at the moment just intake/exhaust make use of the winter air! um nothing to make them not stretch other than potting size/growing habits. my veg lights are t5 I keep em close. usually a mix spectrum but mostly blue veg bulbs
hope that can clear up what I meant by and consider well established, some folks may say it borders on root bound (&crazy) and that's how I do my lighting. tight tight nodes in veg is what im after, always a challenge for me with many cookies and ogs in the tent all the time. and the glues veg faster than just about anything, cutting down on numbers I can run 6 2gal instead of 9 1gal in nearly the same veg time just 2 extra weeks give or take a few days. so now I take cuts to get roots by flip instead of take cuts at flip or a couple days in.

some day ill quit being gay and load a pic :) and I def will when I get 12 under 2k:tiphat:
@sunset limited- done shit out a beauty of a room there! looks like hes just warming up too

^^^^I just stick my cuts in cubes in a tray in a room that's over 70F and get wet about a week in and by week 2 I got roots. no dome I live in the desert no spraying anything. manytimes a glass of water is enough. need a healthy plant and do not crush any of the stem that's above the cut line, and right temps. 100% over and over. when I switched to cues Id get !00% roots then plant em and drown and kill em all lol thank god I didn't give up figured out a thing or two. way easier than aero cloner less space u name it, oh and silent I can root in a closet under cfls on a shelf and visitors have no idea if I had to

^^^^some of yall need to come out of the lightweight closet lol I smoke 3 joints of glue in a row yesterday. ive been trying to lay off the dabs and smoke a number o two lately so I can really taste em but my tolerance is still retarded high. I smoked those joints and went and did a dab lol but we gotta re evaluate what the new bar for high tolerance is since the popularity of concentrates.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I think you guys over reacted to what sift was saying, what K is doing is basicly the same as weaving them , just keep stretching them out so the side buds get light is all . don't be to hard on him, it was meant in good terms.

appreciated joesy.. im guessing we all have different definitions of scrogging, theres a fine line between variations. anyway its the end result that matters.. and ive not seen any shwag on this thread..:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
people that use concentrates are going to have a much higher tolerance for sure..I cant use any of that stuff anymore. it hurts my lungs too much. Those of us that dont have such a tolerance dont need to smoke so much and that fine with me. I can only smoke half a blunt by myself. im pretty loaded when I do that.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last time I was chilling with P - I smoked a fat j of some glue - then moved on to some chemsis x nl errrl....

Homie was talking to me...stops mid-sentence...ask me....bro, you alright? I grinned, or maybe attempted to make my face twitch...and said yeah...can't remember being much better than this. Don't mind me...I'm really listening...just keep talking...hahahaha.

I was in the ZONE for sure - daydreaming from the glue and numb to the core from the sis x nl errlll - man, that was one of the best medication sessions EVER...

I know my face looked fully blank...

If I had even had a single beer, I'd have been sleeping it all off...hahahaha.

I love the way chem sis breeds - and glue is a mighty fine example of everything lining up JUST RIGHT...

I never smoked glue concentrates - that's got to be divine...

dank.Frank

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Yeah that's why I switched to concentrates because smoking hurts and is rough on me. Clean dabs are not though. Problem is once dabs become normal tolerance doesn't allow for weed smoking. I have to smoke so much and it hurts. I'm not happy about the tolerance that's why I'm trying to smoke more dab less a couple weeks n go back.. I already feel the negative effects of burning the plant and papers though especially at night when I lay down.
No matter what I do flowers or concentrates the tolerance always gets to high eventually. I'd rather it be on oil. I just tryin to smoke up this glue on my sabbatical from oil only diet. But I still smoked three joints in a row no problem. My feed back from friends tells me that flowers have the powers but on me they are short lived.
Some of us can really handle the glue under any and all conditions is what I was really getting at
Meanwhile my own seasoned friend said 3 fat rips and night night like many say here but he doesn't dab often.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am the only one of my friends who doesn't have to stop smoking. I can dab, puff joints do bong rips or whatever. Im always the one packing or rolling another. People have to tell me "nah theyre good" all the time. I think this varies person to person greatly.

Grizz

Veteran
yep, I am a light weight and glad I am. Sir is a local friend of mine and I know he can smoke all day and all night, I just don't enjoy smoking this way, there was a day I did but those days are long gone.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am the only one of my friends who doesn't have to stop smoking. I can dab, puff joints do bong rips or whatever. Im always the one packing or rolling another. People have to tell me "nah theyre good" all the time. I think this varies person to person greatly
Thats pretty much where I'm at . i can can puff all night & still not be able to sleep unless i add some erl . but i'll roll a couple joints & all my friends .... doesn't matter who i smoke with ... they're Nahhh man I'll pass after the first doob & i usually smoke the second one to my head . i keep offering & they keep sayin Nahhhh :)

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I am the only one of my friends who doesn't have to stop smoking. I can dab, puff joints do bong rips or whatever. Im always the one packing or rolling another. People have to tell me "nah theyre good" all the time. I think this varies person to person greatly.

yep, I am a light weight and glad I am. Sir is a local friend of mine and I know he can smoke all day and all night, I just don't enjoy smoking this way, there was a day I did but those days are long gone.

Thats pretty much where I'm at . i can can puff all night & still not be able to sleep unless i add some erl . but i'll roll a couple joints & all my friends .... doesn't matter who i smoke with ... they're Nahhh man I'll pass after the first doob & i usually smoke the second one to my head . i keep offering & they keep sayin Nahhhh :)

that's pretty much me.
when I smoke with friends ,after couple joints every body is saying ill pass.
But in every bodys defence my weed is better than there brick weed LOL
CANT WAIT TO SMOKE GG With them light weights lol
IT may B 2 strong 4 me? nahh may take a little getting use to tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts