What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
Well just finished a predabb wake and bake with some glue and shit is what y'all say it is ...Fire.... This sample tasted real sour sweet chem .... def not as chem dominant as I thought.... Much more complex on the palate,... Time for me to juice my mom up under a1k to get enough cuts to fill half the spot ASAP....

a little dab will do ya.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I cant grow GG4 outdoors anymore due to the security fits it caused me this year by its pungent long traveling odor.

That said, Im sooooo glad I got a bunch of this outdoor Gorilla in the silos curing right now. It tastes superb. It gets better every day.

Im getting ready to bud out a 5x5 tent of GG4 and OGMango within the next few days. They were ready to bud out two weeks ago, Im just laggin.

Grizz

Veteran
doc I bet that glue cured is something else, don't think I have ever seen or smoked any that was over 2 weeks old. just impossible to keep it around.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta learn to stash some fer yourself J :biggrin:

I've still got some in the jar from last harvest .... that was almost 2 months ago . it defenatly gets better the longer you leave it . it tightens the buds up & smokes alot smoother . its like some of the lung buster smoothes out . taste hasn't changed , but the smell is less untill ya break up a bud & then it hits ya right in the face :biggrin:

speakin of cured GG buds ....:smoke out:

G

gloryoskie

Gotta learn to stash some fer yourself J :biggrin:

I've still got some in the jar from last harvest .... that was almost 2 months ago . it defenatly gets better the longer you leave it . it tightens the buds up & smokes alot smoother . its like some of the lung buster smoothes out . taste hasn't changed , but the smell is less untill ya break up a bud & then it hits ya right in the face :biggrin:

speakin of cured GG buds ....:smoke out:

Works for all bud, 2 weeks? I'll have to take their word for that.
Cough, cough.

Go Gorilla!

sunset limited

Veteran
it's glue o'clock all day long up in this muffuckah.
row on the right is SSH.
errything else glue, two days in.

View Image

oh hell. i said everything else in there was glue, didn't i?
i forgot all about this little 4-light cookies side-by-side.

picture.php

half forum, half animal. then again, one super hps, one hortilux blue metal halide on each flavor.

it really was a mistake. i sure hope the guys on the secret forum don't start calling me a liar in addition to everything else. not sure i could withstand that kind of abuse really.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
it really was a mistake. i sure hope the guys on the secret forum don't start calling me a liar in addition to everything else. not sure i could withstand that kind of abuse really.

I dunno what forum your talkin about .... but you don't need to worry about that here brutha :) we may tell ya ... you SUK !!!! but thats a term of enderement here :biggrin:

:tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought you might want to see the GG#4 X Querkle. I started with 10 plants 2 are confirmed female wit h1 more to show sex the rest where males.
This one has not shown sex yet. Im hoping this one is a girl. I like this plant. the top was FEMED perfectly I always mess that up this time I nailed it. got 4 branches there now.
8OEfEFH.jpg

These 2 are females. I have taken cuts I will let these flower to see if there any good for a 2nd run.
cYvqAMZ.jpg

E8andss.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the leaves sure are fat on those!

the next glue beast to go in,a 45 gallon smart pot...been in the smart pot for 3 weeks or so,more than doubled in size...and i can expect to at least double in size during flower...i only need to beat 20 ounces to best my personal glue record for a single plant...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think that'll be a problem with that monster Unc !!!! i'd like to see your & Krustys side by side , but your a tad behind him .his is already in flower .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it will be nice when i can just wheel the whole plant and screen into flower as one unit...these monster plants are fun right up until you have to move one...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im ready to dump the first 20 smart pot. did you find a easuy way to get it out Unc?? I can just dump it over but that will make a mess. I was going to use a 1g pot a scupe out all the medium in.Get it ready for another try but a longer veg to full up that root space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts