What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im working on this fatty right now.

Sweet outdoor grown, super strong, thick sweet lung bustin smoke.
I take a hit, then go grab a paper towel, dry my eyes, and blow my nose, and wait for my lungs to begin working properly again.

Howz this for a fatdube?
picture.php

The bud I rolled that from, would stick to the wall

A

AlterEgo860

Im working on this fatty right now.

Sweet outdoor grown, super strong, thick sweet lung bustin smoke.
I take a hit, then go grab a paper towel, dry my eyes, and blow my nose, and wait for my lungs to begin working properly again.

Howz this for a fatdube?
View Image

The bud I rolled that from, would stick to the wall

that's wat im talking about... rolling some nice fatties.. im the same fuckin way.. no pinners for us.. lol. usually a fatty with some keif.. or hash. or bho in it. yummmm

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: I'm sorry crooked .... i'm not laughing at you !!! It's just that Krustallos is the king of the scrog net !!! ya gotta check out his thread ... even though it really doesn't shows his skills .... he gives us a sneak peek at some of it .
he does 1 plant in a 25 gallon smartie under a 1000 watts in a 4 x 4 scrog net ..... light after light after light !!!:biggrin:
i'm not sure if its still in flower or not .... but he just did 1 plant in a 65 gallon under 2 lights side by side :yoinks:

pappy masonjar

Veteran
gee golly wilikers guys. what the heck. I guess it doesnt matter what i say in this thread. Neg rep ever time.

But really? my, "thats gonna be one big gorilla" in an italian accent post makes you mad??

o well. what can ya do righht:smoke:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im sure his skills are top notch. I was just making a suggestion i feel could greatly increase yield. Nobody will be angry if they try this. Ive seen that GG stretches 2-2.5 times in height after onset. If the tops were weaved through the trellis like grape vines, every other day, for the first two weeks, i personally feel you would control their height with more accuracy. You will also get many more tops. It fills a canopy more evenly and overall increase yield dramatically. I could be wrong, he could be doing it perfectly as is, clearly he isn't failing :). Ive suggested this on here before and I've yet to see anyone implement it. I do this with every strain I have now and my numbers just keep increasing. I would suggest this method for any strain that at least doubles in height within the first three weeks after onset. It really keeps tops from getting too close to the lights(if the ceiling is of any restriction) also. This method alone made my OG yields double. I went from getting a pound to almost two. I keep seeing and hearing that GG is a a great yielder. I think if someone weaved it the first couple weeks, they would be pleased with the yield bump. Harvesting is a little harder but well worth it. I challenge any GG growers to prove me wrong ;).

Grizz

Veteran
Im sure his skills are top notch. I was just making a suggestion i feel could greatly increase yield. Nobody will be angry if they try this. Ive seen that GG stretches 2-2.5 times in height after onset. If the tops were weaved through the trellis like grape vines, every other day, for the first two weeks, i personally feel you would control their height with more accuracy. You will also get many more tops. It fills a canopy more evenly and overall increase yield dramatically. I could be wrong, he could be doing it perfectly as is, clearly he isn't failing :). Ive suggested this on here before and I've yet to see anyone implement it. I do this with every strain I have now and my numbers just keep increasing. I would suggest this method for any strain that at least doubles in height within the first three weeks after onset. It really keeps tops from getting too close to the lights(if the ceiling is of any restriction) also. This method alone made my OG yields double. I went from getting a pound to almost two. I keep seeing and hearing that GG is a a great yielder. I think if someone weaved it the first couple weeks, they would be pleased with the yield bump. Harvesting is a little harder but well worth it. I challenge any GG growers to prove me wrong ;).
crooked with the gg4 you would have to flower her pretty young to weave it, otherwise you would totally out grow your light footprint. as is with unc's and krustes big bushes they would be 8ft wide

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just sayin crooked .... i think he can handle her :)

Pappy ... just ignore it . by acknowledging it you feedin their ego's !!!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
crooked with the gg4 you would have to flower her pretty young to weave it, otherwise you would totally out grow your light footprint. as is with unc's and krustes big bushes they would be 8ft wide

Im having a hard time visualizing that Joesy. GG stretches less than 3x its height correct? This method keeps all your tops exactly where you want them. If done correctly, you should only end up with tops within your exact footprint of your trellis. You keep training them into the net every other day for most of their stretch. After that two weeks they come up a little but not much. Not enough to outgrow the footprint. I just think if i can keep any og within the footprint(and i flip them after vegging 5-6 weeks sometimes and they stretch MORE than gg) that GG should be very controllable. I understand she is your baby and boy do i commend your efforts on this one. She is a beauty I've been drooling over her for some time now. I still think her GPW potential has yet to be seen. I think this method is one step closer to seeing her potential. For instance, in the last photo of that one large plant within the 4x4 trellis, if all those tops were weaved into the netting all around, the canopy would be perfectly even to start. No larger tops in the middle shading the outer branches and far less stress than topping. Keep weaving for two weeks after onset. Do lower stem removal and bam let them go. If they come up enough during week 3 of stretch a second net may be needed to hold the million tops you'll have. You'll add that net with a smile though. This is all just a suggestion of course I'm not challenging anyones abilities or knowledge. Even masters learn new tricks.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just sayin crooked .... i think he can handle her :)

Pappy ... just ignore it . by acknowledging it you feedin their ego's !!!

Ok ill back down. I just saw a picture that made me think, man he could kill it even more if he tried this. I wasn't trying to insult anybody.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i think the factor you're not considering is the late flower flop,when you get the screen packed tight and all the buds start falling over it just ends up a mess,i think a double screen will end up working better...

pappy masonjar

Veteran
yea i wouldnt wanna have to cut out a weaved glue scrog.

...or maybe i would.:)

And i think we are gonna see what the glues GPW potential is soon enough. With K-diggy and Third on the case we should see her flopping hard soon. Not that everyone isnt killing it already. I don't think ive seen a bad Glue pic. Or a weak yielding run.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok ill back down. I just saw a picture that made me think, man he could kill it even more if he tried this. I wasn't trying to insult anybody.
His quote above the pic said .... "Here's one at the beginning" & when he answered my question about how long the veg was ....
Since the cuts rooted :yang: like 12 weeks from clone.

Going to run that one normally, next ones will test the limits and see what she can do!
So like I said .... He knows what he's doing . we appreciate the help & your posts will more than likely help somebody along the way .... But Krusty don't really need it :)

nobodys trying to say your wrong or anything !!! I just thought it was funny that somebody was giving him scrog advice .... next time i'll laugh to myself . didn't mean to cause a stir .

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
what crooked is saying I agree with, when I ran horiz scrog I did what he suggest, its just when you have a huge beast that has been vegged for a long time it will already fill a 4x4 screen without weaving it, that's about the foot print of one 1000 watt bulb maybe 5x5 at the most , she produces so many more side branches than og or any other strain I have grown that there just wouldent be enough room to weave them all in without over crowding it. these pic's I am posting is the gg4 in a 5gl pot that is under a 4x4 screen that was weaved and spread out.

krustallos

Veteran

That's 2 1/2 weeks into flower my man. Gonna stack up just fine, with plenty of tops. Sorry, I don't weave the bottom crap... that all get's cut out. No larf here. That GG#4 has every single square filled in that trellis.. 100 squares = 100 tops.. I can't fit any more tops.

I appreciate the tips, just doin' what I do here. Fillin' trellis'

picture.php

:witch2:

And thanks dans, that 65gal plant yielded 38

picture.php

Jericho Mile

Grinder
Veteran
That's 2 1/2 weeks into flower my man. Gonna stack up just fine, with plenty of tops. Sorry, I don't weave the bottom crap... that all get's cut out. No larf here. That GG#4 has every single square filled in that trellis.. 100 squares = 100 tops.. I can't fit any more tops.

I appreciate the tips, just doin' what I do here. Fillin' trellis'

View Image

View Image

:witch2:

...and doing a hell of a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts