What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain planet

Veteran
I gotta read back through soma s nycd stuff (but I " thought" there was a good "chance" he started with an s1 out of diesel that was in new York, the diesel in new York would have been from chem lines) If it was through the Rez gear than it def was thru chem lines. I don't really know much though just hear to learn as much as I can and enjoy this fine show!

Grizz

Veteran
I gotta read back through soma s nycd stuff (but I " thought" there was a good "chance" he started with an s1 out of diesel that was in new York, the diesel in new York would have been from chem lines) If it was through the Rez gear than it def was thru chem lines. I don't really know much though just hear to learn as much as I can and enjoy this fine show!
yeah it gets confusing

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no rez dident have anything to do with the dub, bog supposedly did it. the male used either from rez or soma, bog says rez i belive

OK yeah I thought I may have had it a little out of place... I was thinking BOG used Rez's pollen...

the way I remember it BOG used Rez's F2 (or pollen thereof) of Soma's NYCD... I think that was how DF explained it at least... but you're right, it's like asking how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop... the world may never know X^D>

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
....yes,i would like to order 10 gallons of glue please...
...10 gallons? thats a lot of glue sir.what is it for?...
...naked midget glue wrestling....
...we'll have that right out tomorrow sir...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=41896&pictureid=1029680"] [/FONT][/URL][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have another the same size waiting for up potting...should make a nice tray...two 10 gallon glues under a 1000w...they still need to be topped and trimmed up a bit,and a screen built for them...getting ready to remodel the flower room,i figure a tray of glue and a tray of cookies should get things off to a frosty start....

guineapig

Veteran
Both GG4 and GSC are specially selected poly-hybrids.

So the GG4 and GSC breeding program is just a dream?

Gorilla Cookies would work just as well as Glookies.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will leave that project to others,i have no desire to play with silver,just some regular old fashioned boy meets girl pollen chucking over here...

Grizz

Veteran
....yes,i would like to order 10 gallons of glue please...
...10 gallons? thats a lot of glue sir.what is it for?...
...naked midget glue wrestling....
...we'll have that right out tomorrow sir...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/userimages/thumbnails/1029/f7909bbd0f229cf50297712ed2cf4374_1029679.jpg?dl=1362689783]View Image[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/userimages/thumbnails/1029/e5c5e46b5a50995996ddbd35f4016542_1029680.jpg?dl=1362689783]View Image[/URL][/FONT][/URL][/FONT]

your going to have a beast there unc, how long you going to veg in the 10gl ?

Cooper1

Dam man So how do I get my hands on this cut any one puttin seed or some nice crosses in fucking real if some one can point me in the right direction that would be

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your going to have a beast there unc, how long you going to veg in the 10gl ?
scary enough its probably got another 3-4 weeks in veg,and theres another the same size...i need to get cracking on building a screen for them,and getting some clones going....people got a taste of the glue and they are screaming for more...in this town people would drop 600 an oz for something like this...people drop 500 an oz for rejected cali disp weed here all day...

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you could def get $500-$600 an oz for it out east. this shit is good. real good. im addicted to this funky smell.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,i had to take a break from it except for late at night or after all the garden chores are done for the night...it doesnt take much to render you red eyed and retarded...and its very easy to smoke too much and end up in a glue coma...

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
damn unk 10gal ur inspiring me 2 do some freakish things wit tha glue

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:faint: it does give you wicked gila monster syndrome...i swear i feel like i could squirt blood from my eyes after a bowl

damn unk 10gal ur inspiring me 2 do some freakish things wit tha glue
go big or go home right? its funny that the glue and the cookies seem to do really well with my nutes,both are stupidly easy to grow with veganics...

Grizz

Veteran
scary enough its probably got another 3-4 weeks in veg,and theres another the same size...i need to get cracking on building a screen for them,and getting some clones going....people got a taste of the glue and they are screaming for more...in this town people would drop 600 an oz for something like this...people drop 500 an oz for rejected cali disp weed here all day...

you will be looking at 10 to 12 oz per plant if you veg them that long if not more. how big of a screen and how much light for the two ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.