This is in a 100 gallon Smartpot

picture.php

This Gorilla is Jumping!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Teamwork!

Teamwork!

man what a beast she turned into WOW...I see a lot of Glue stuck to you in your future.
Thanks Bro! We do good work together.I think your a great indoor grower and I appreciate the Compliment. Your almost as good as me :biggrin: jk

I really dont have the time to compete with You guys, when I working 12 hour shifts. Im old, and I get tired too. I do my best though.

Danksmith

Veteran
shes super fast once she gets her footing.... man time for a haircut and flip....

is stakes ill advised? just see many nice scrog but have never tried.... was pondering letting her beast and stretch to fill a 3.5 x 3.5 tent scrog w a 400 in there...

or just stake in the flower tent....??... any suggestions? no ac or temp controls as of now so the smaller tent limits my cooling capabilities over the flower tent i have a few tricks for...

i kno its smalltime compared to the glue brethren.... bare w me please .... as a good mate say always growing "onward and upward" ;)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How much does gorilla glue stretch after pistols start showing up (first ones)?
she will double in size easily in the first two weeks but once they crown and start setting bud in earnest its not too much more

shes super fast once she gets her footing.... man time for a haircut and flip....

is stakes ill advised? just see many nice scrog but have never tried.... was pondering letting her beast and stretch to fill a 3.5 x 3.5 tent scrog w a 400 in there...

or just stake in the flower tent....??... any suggestions? no ac or temp controls as of now so the smaller tent limits my cooling capabilities over the flower tent i have a few tricks for...

i kno its smalltime compared to the glue brethren.... bare w me please .... as a good mate say always growing "onward and upward" ;)

some sort of support is crucial in the last weeks since the weight of the buds will start snapping branches,she can be floppy....

let's talk tea dispensers! Please explain what all is going on with this tank, I like.

just click the links and read up,also the organics section has several tea articles.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't wait to see your 4 fill that net cappy !!! cuz i think that will be my set up for these ladies in the future . 4 plants in a 4 x 4 space with a net over them . 6 are doing great in the 4 x 8 , but i think i could have put 2 more in there . she doesn't have a dense canopy like most of the other strains i run & 2 more would really filled up that space :biggrin:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
glue startin to do the do..... errr... do the glue?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hit it with some pollen today, hopefully its still viable cuz its been in the fridge for like two months, if not oh well, according to everyone who ever tried it its perfect the way it is! (still would like to make some seeds n go looking tho, thats always fun...)

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I see you are using the same free gazillion gazillion watt light in the sky Im using. It works good. Makes big buds. And its free to use. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.