What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

razor ridge

I run a 1K Solar Max gold MH, 3200kelvin, with 2 hortilux HPS 1k's, just added the MH so I cannot attest to any changes, but it seems that a more evenly mixed spectrum would be optimum

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats surprising I was not aware so many used dual spectrum... Im using Digilux 1k hps plus 1 Maverick D-lux 600mh

71WOf%2BU6mUL._SL1500_.jpg

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im noticing a difference in my room since i switched to dual spectrum,everything is much frostier and is finishing a few days earlier,the gorilla glue loves some extra blue light,had those last big plants partly under an eye blue hortilux 400 but i hear bad things about the 1000w bulb,like it burns extra hot and scorches the plants if they get close...

those hortilux blue mh burn real hot! felt like twice that of the hps.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its about time for me to swap that bulb out and i just got a regular hortilux metal halide bulb but over the winter i will use the eye blue for the houseplants when its time for them to come in,most of them are sort of huge...

Danksmith

Veteran
the hortilux blue series is worth the extra money imo... has anyone seen the specs on the spectrum on those bulbs.... u kno those peak n trough charts in rainbow showing which spectrums are hit....

most look like mad spikes....

the blue series maintians a steady like 65% across the board... im sure the graphic is somewhere.. just an fyi:)

never knew bout the added heat phillthy... would make sense tho from added spectrums...

nothin a little ducting and small fan wont fix;)

Jbomber79

Veteran
Most def

Most def

DB-your right JW deserves some serious props for finding this one!~

Waddup G :tiphat:

I'm quite sure she'll be around for a few decades :biggrin:
joesy wales & the gorilla glue will become part of the marijuana history books with this Gem !!!!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,well jw is already in the time life series, great perverts of the southwest (leather bound edition of course)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have about 20 cuts of GG in the cloner. I have 4 with nice root tails. the other will be along shortly. I have 2 cloners now. 1 just for GG. the other is for the various varieties. Going to defently give the 15 pants a go. in 5g-8g pots. No more small smart pots. 10g or larger only on the smart pots.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all 6 of the cuts i stuck 4 days ago have grown inside the dome,already time to start opening the vents....almost time for the 2 large plants to go into flower as well...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry dude,gorilla glue is so early 2013 now,no one thinks its cool! lol sheesh,we may as well be cat breading here!

images

captain planet

Veteran
I have my original 3 vegging, I have a set of three from first topping that just went into cups.... That should be my 4 for flower and 2 for mommies late august flower start

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont keep mom's anymore takes up to much veg space. I took 20 cuts from the 4 plants in veg. I will be put these into flower any day now. The 20 cuts will be vegged large about 30" tall .. right before they get flowered I will take cuts again The cycle continues..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use Hygrozyme. Stimulates the breakdown of dead root material ,stimulates the microflora in your root zone.

If your question is regarding cloning gels powers. I use a small amount of Rooting Hormone powder in the cloning water. All cutts gets sprayed with this.. 100% Sucsess.

Jbomber79

Veteran
here we go- UNC!

here we go- UNC!

ez-cloner-holds 8 - then into dirt
RH-40-56
Temp-65-76
65w fluorescent had 2 on there but switched to one- about 10" above canopy (or what should be), clones under dome.
FoxFarm soil.

Here is the dealo Unc I pulled these too early from the cloner because I was worried they were in there to long which may have been a mistake. they had roots just small-
It's been my experience that vigorous clones that root quick and grow decent sized roots while in the cloner do extremely well once put in soil..
So I checked it out there are roots they just don't seem to be excelling. It's pretty damp and hard get them to dry out because the RH is so high- Any suggestions I really really need to save these from going down...

can you give me a run down of your cloning method,what your set up and temps/humidity are like?

Jbomber79

Veteran
Nice

Nice

Hamm- this round is rough for some reason prob cause these babies came in feeling pretty bad from the road trip and usually I have a decent success rate 80% or so. Thank you for the tip man I will totally try this- any build up in your cloner?

Would it be fatal to through them back into the cloner?

I use Hygrozyme. Stimulates the breakdown of dead root material ,stimulates the microflora in your root zone.

If your question is regarding cloning gels powers. I use a small amount of Rooting Hormone powder in the cloning water. All cutts gets sprayed with this.. 100% Sucsess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts