What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
Convo with my buddy tonight and when I mentioned to be on lookout for GG, he quickly said that's one of the strains his friends/family are working with. If by chance any of y'all holding it get an extra word from a friend/family member that captain planet wants to try then that'd be some crazy Kevin bacon ish. My fingers r crossed

i doubt anyone besides a few select people are working the gg4. just hasent been out there long enough , it will be soon enough though

guineapig

Veteran
I have never ever seen trichomes grow like that, the trichomes are in places I have never
seen before, and in such overwhelming numbers.

Never.

Ever.

It looks like caterpillars having sex. :yoinks:

You can use that quote on the packs of Gorilla Glue brand seeds.

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
in this one, I see snails, frosty snails, their heads and antennae

picture.php

captain planet

Veteran
i doubt anyone besides a few select people are working the gg4. just hasent been out there long enough , it will be soon enough though

I don't doubt it's a few select people, that's why it would be really cool if say you were Talking to your friend cousin or nephew in the next week, and they said hey my friend said his buddy captain planet really wants to try. Not super likely, not totally unlikely, would be crazy and small world ish. My point in posting was to let the peeps on this thread with it, to look out for someone non icmag/or net possibly mentioning me. I know prob mostly wishful thinking

Grizz

Veteran
there is no restrictions on her, i have done what i can to get it spread from hawi to main to the dirty south, it will take these people time to do there thing.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think you can figure out why its called gorilla glue...plus after you smoke some you may as well be glued to the couch...it is so tasty its hard to stop smoking...

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
DAMN FINE JOB UNK,wow i think i might need some of that GG to fix my green thumbs i think they might be broken after looking at what your green thumbs did with that plant

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,as long as the cure for that is sitting like a lump with a blank glazed expression on your face than glue will fix it!

oldhaole

Veteran
there is no restrictions on her, i have done what i can to get it spread from hawi to main to the dirty south, it will take these people time to do there thing.

And you did a great job spreading her around. :thank you:

She is sure pretty in the Maui sun....GG had the reputation.... once off the plane she immediatly found dirt....so this won't take much longer. One went into a pot on the deck;

picture.php

Ever had one go purple on you?

I did. This GG is in a raised planter on the side of the gulch garden. Cuts taken from the same mother as the other two. What the heck?...not grumbling...not at all. I think this is the prettiest.

picture.php

And the last one...no purple...planted in the dirt of the bottom garden. All of these are GG #4.

picture.php

This winter we're testing some mainland genetics. I'm looking for plants that check all the boxes, and do well in our climate. Discarded many so far. This looks to be one of the few keepers....All that remains are the yield test and the smoke test....and I have a feeling those will not be a problem.

Thanks again for putting her out there.

Grizz

Veteran
And you did a great job spreading her around. :thank you:

She is sure pretty in the Maui sun....GG had the reputation.... once off the plane she immediatly found dirt....so this won't take much longer. One went into a pot on the deck;

View Image

Ever had one go purple on you?

I did. This GG is in a raised planter on the side of the gulch garden. Cuts taken from the same mother as the other two. What the heck?...not grumbling...not at all. I think this is the prettiest.

View Image

And the last one...no purple...planted in the dirt of the bottom garden. All of these are GG #4.

View Image

This winter we're testing some mainland genetics. I'm looking for plants that check all the boxes, and do well in our climate. Discarded many so far. This looks to be one of the few keepers....All that remains are the yield test and the smoke test....and I have a feeling those will not be a problem.

Thanks again for putting her out there.

your welcome, we must have a mutual friend. never had any purple at all but all mine have been indoors.

as far as the med clubs are concerned i know i wont be releasing any, i have done all the passing im going to do, what other people do with her is up to them.

Buddy Holly

nice thread unc. she looks great. i just got the #4. her head shots were more than enough to get her an audition. my buddy has 2 in bloom but hasnt puffed her yet so i gotta ask, how's she smoke? if its been asked just point me to a page.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just getting dry enough now,but she taste like she smells,super sour candy,i mean really sour...and even barely dry and uncured it packs a serious wallop,like make no plans after you smoke it,you will be glued in place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts